From village hall
5 Potash Close HP17 8JY
By Cynthia Floud - 3rd May 2013 11:00am
A number of delightful gardens in Haddenham will be open for the village fete, on Saturday 8th June
- 16 Church End (Angela and David Truesdale)
- 9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)
- 5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)
- 15 Flint Street (Cynthia and Roderick Floud)
- Manor Farm, Church End (Lizzie and David Banister)
and NEW this year:
- The Granary, Manor Farm (Carolyn and David Hollick)
- and 14 Church End (Zoe and Brian Bowman) — where there will be tea, cakes and an art exhibition
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Parish Council would like to improve the children's play facilities at the Banks Park and Sheerstock play areas, and have asked the professional play equipment suppliers to provide their ideas in terms of creativity, safety and inclusion. HPC has also put together an informal play survey to see what local...
We are picking up reports that an office break-in occurred in Haddenham last evening, Tuesday 20th June. Apparently there was a forced entry into Waterslade House, which is located behind the more familiar Rectory House on Thame Road. We are unaware of the details of any losses at present. Needless to say, police have been...
The Haddenham Junior Cricket Tournament was another great success this year. In a contrast to previous years, the sun was blazing all day and the only umbrellas to be seen were being used as parasols! Teams from local clubs Dinton, Aston Rowant, Bledlow Village, Horspath and Wendover came with their coaches and supporters, with many dads giving up a big chunk of Father's Day to watch the...