Seven Stars, Dinton
By Cynthia Floud - 3rd May 2013 11:00am
A number of delightful gardens in Haddenham will be open for the village fete, on Saturday 8th June
- 16 Church End (Angela and David Truesdale)
- 9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)
- 5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)
- 15 Flint Street (Cynthia and Roderick Floud)
- Manor Farm, Church End (Lizzie and David Banister)
and NEW this year:
- The Granary, Manor Farm (Carolyn and David Hollick)
- and 14 Church End (Zoe and Brian Bowman) — where there will be tea, cakes and an art exhibition
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Woodlands Art Group will be holding their fourth annual exhibition in the Methodist Church in High Street over this coming weekend.The show will be open from 11.00am to 4.30pm on three days: Friday 17th August, Saturday 18th August and Sunday 19th August.Oil, acrylic, and water colour paintings will appear alongside pencil drawing and digital art. There will also be some newly honed...
Haddenham Youth FC Under-9s entered the Wycombe Futsal League back in June, which was played over three months of tournaments. Today Haddenham were crowned the winners!What makes this even more great is that the coach, Nick Cuthbert, didn't cherry pick the players, like most elite teams had. The players were selected based on attendance to Will's Futsal sessions on a Thursday. So...
Local singer-songwriter and frequent contributor to The Vibe Acoustic Cafe, Jane Stovold, has recorded a song called 'Home to Haddenham'.With musical accompaniment from her partner Brian Fattorini and Maxine Macdonald, with additional voices from members of The Vibe, and technical support from Qunit Media, Jane has published a video featuring her song.The video includes a large...