Turn End Garden
St Mary's Centre
Haddenham Tennis Club
By Cynthia Floud - 3rd May 2013 11:00am
A number of delightful gardens in Haddenham will be open for the village fete, on Saturday 8th June
- 16 Church End (Angela and David Truesdale)
- 9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)
- 5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)
- 15 Flint Street (Cynthia and Roderick Floud)
- Manor Farm, Church End (Lizzie and David Banister)
and NEW this year:
- The Granary, Manor Farm (Carolyn and David Hollick)
- and 14 Church End (Zoe and Brian Bowman) — where there will be tea, cakes and an art exhibition
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
According to local police, there have been a few thefts from motor vehicles in Haddenham and surrounding areas over the last week or two. No specific modus operandi has been adopted — entry has been forced on some vehicles but also insecure vehicles have been targeted. Residents are asked to report anything suspicious in the village. Tel: 101 Mob: 07973 210068Also, to ensure that no...
As regular visitors to the Haddenham.net Facebook page will be aware, the parish council recently invited local residents to suggest road names for the new Dandara (Glebe/Aston Road) development .Suggestions came thick and fast, and included names based on such local links as:Former VicarsChurch SeasonsPeasant family names from 1820...
Haddenham teenager Kyle Eldridge looks set for a promising musical career.He features on drums in local band Flat Lager — recently described as "fresh new groove grunge rock with funky/alt danceable tunes".(Editor's note: hopefully some of our readers know what that means!)The band's line-up: Kyle Eldridge (drums) from Haddenham, Owen Peach (vocals/lead guitar) from...