St Mary's Centre
Haddenham Tennis Club
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
According to local police, there have been a few thefts from motor vehicles in Haddenham and surrounding areas over the last week or two. No specific modus operandi has been adopted — entry has been forced on some vehicles but also insecure vehicles have been targeted. Residents are asked to report anything suspicious in the village. Tel: 101 Mob: 07973 210068Also, to ensure that no...
As regular visitors to the Haddenham.net Facebook page will be aware, the parish council recently invited local residents to suggest road names for the new Dandara (Glebe/Aston Road) development .Suggestions came thick and fast, and included names based on such local links as:Former VicarsChurch SeasonsPeasant family names from 1820...
Haddenham teenager Kyle Eldridge looks set for a promising musical career.He features on drums in local band Flat Lager — recently described as "fresh new groove grunge rock with funky/alt danceable tunes".(Editor's note: hopefully some of our readers know what that means!)The band's line-up: Kyle Eldridge (drums) from Haddenham, Owen Peach (vocals/lead guitar) from...