From Banks Park
From the Catholic Church
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: email@example.com
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The folk at St Mary's Church are delighted to announce that the Community Christmas Tree Festival 2017 is about to begin. Last year's festival was a great success and they are very keen to welcome as many people to see the displays again this year.The will be no charge for admission to the Festival but visitors are invited to make a donation towards Friends of St Mary's (which...
It appears that there was a technical glitch to the Bucks Herald this week and, as a result, the weekly input from our local village correspondent, Christina Jeffery, did not appear in print. Although there may be something of a disconnect between those who choose to read a local newspaper and those who prefer to gain their local news online, we are reproducing Christina's column...
Local organiser, Jeanne Marshall, has let us know that this year's poppy appeal raised £7,377. She would like to thank all the contributors, firms and house-to-house collectors who braved the cold and wet to achieve this splendid...