Snakemoor Nature Reserve
St Mary's Centre
Haddenham Tennis Courts
From Bradmoor Farm
By Tim Armitt - 17th October 2012 8:23am
Members of the Haddenham Village Fete committee have recently finished totting up the accounts from the 2012 event, and are pleased to announce they have made following donations to local good causes:
- Haddenham Airfield Pavilion Project — £1750.00
- Haddenham Community Library — £1250.00
- St Mary's School Eco Building — £750.00
- Florence Nightingale Hospice (in memory of Mike Thompson) — £500.00
- Haddenham Parochial Charities (John Willis Fund) and Age Concern — total £600.00
- The Grove Children's Charity — £250.00
- The Friends of St Mary's Church — £250.00
- Chiltern Branch of the Cats Protection Society — £100.00
For further information, please contact Tim Armitt.
Tel: 291720 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The highlight of Wednesday night's AGM of the Haddenham Village Hall Management Committee was the presentation of a case of wine to Sue Parkinson as a sincere token of thanks for her 25 years service as Secretary of the village hall.Sue took over the role from her mother-in-law, the legendary Mabel Parkinson, and managed to combine this work with bringing up her family and juggling another...
The Haddenham Fish Scheme has been running in Haddenham for well over 40 yearsIt is a charity whose main aim is to provide transport for Haddenham residents in need.It is run by a team of volunteers (approximately 80 in number at present) who take people on trips to, for example, the medical centre, hospital and dentist appointments, the hairdressers, local shopping etc.The scheme carries...
Warmest congratulations to Steve Gregory and his team at Fitlife. On Tuesday evening, 22nd May, Fitlife won the 'best new business' category at the Bucks Business Awards.Says Steve: "We are super chuffed about it and would like to say 'thank you' to the people of Haddenham and surrounding areas for supporting the gym and for contributing towards our winning this...