NB: St Mary's Church
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
Hartwell Garden Centre
By Tim Armitt - 17th October 2012 8:23am
Members of the Haddenham Village Fete committee have recently finished totting up the accounts from the 2012 event, and are pleased to announce they have made following donations to local good causes:
- Haddenham Airfield Pavilion Project — £1750.00
- Haddenham Community Library — £1250.00
- St Mary's School Eco Building — £750.00
- Florence Nightingale Hospice (in memory of Mike Thompson) — £500.00
- Haddenham Parochial Charities (John Willis Fund) and Age Concern — total £600.00
- The Grove Children's Charity — £250.00
- The Friends of St Mary's Church — £250.00
- Chiltern Branch of the Cats Protection Society — £100.00
For further information, please contact Tim Armitt.
Tel: 291720 Email: email@example.com
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Robyn Thorogood, Volunteer Manager of Snakemoor, reports that grooming has been carried out at our local nature reserve in the last few days.Kevin (the village handyman) has cut the orchard and pond bank. Also, with his usual care and thoroughness, Michael Whitney has cut and removed the grass from the meadow using his tractor and Snakemoor attachments. Another good job...
We are delighted to announce that the Richborough Estates' appeal, challenging AVDCs refusal to provide planning permission for a development opposite Rosemary Lane, on the east side of Churchway, has been dismissed!This follows the hearing held in Aylesbury on 4th & 5th July 2018 and a site visit made on 5th July 2018 by A Jordan BA(Hons) MRTPI, an Inspector appointed by the Secretary of...
Haddenham Horticultural Society will be hosting its Annual Open Show in the Village Hall on Saturday 1st September. Public Viewing is from 2.00pm until 4.00pm, followed by presentation of trophies and raffle draw. Admission: 50p senior citizens and children; £1.00p others. The Show offers a wide range of classes for vegetables, fruit, flowers, cacti and succulents, floral art, domestic...