Bernard Hall, Cuddington
WRR (VH) & Community Orchard
St Mary's Centre
By Haddenham Webteam - 2nd December 2014 7:00pm
Haddenham Community Junior School is holding its annual Festive Fayre on Friday 5th December between 6-8pm at the School. Lots of attractions, including:
- Grand Raffle Draw — 1st prize £50 cash, 2nd prize £25 shopping voucher, 3rd prize luxury hamper — plus many more prizes to be won
- Santa's Grotto
- Hot Dog Supper for the children — £1.50 for Frankfurter, cake and drink
- Hot snacks, mulled wine and beer for the grown ups.
- School Orchestra playing at 6pm
- School Choir and School Recorders entertaining you throughout the evening.
- Chocolate Roulette
- Lots of 'Prize' stalls
- Christmas Puddings for sale
And new for 2014:
- 'Christmas Market Hall' located in dining area, featuring:
- Craft Stalls
- Homemade fudge
- & much more
There are lots of fun activities for children and adults, so please support this event by joining us with your children, friends and family.
This is a Junior School PTA fund raiser.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Lighthouse Thame and Villages is a free-of-charge, week-long children's holiday club, organized by a voluntary committee drawn from a number of local churches of different denominations. The initiative came into being in 2007 and the annual event usually takes place in the last week of July. Activities include drama, bible teaching, music, craft and sport, and is hugely popular among local...
As we are all too well aware, Haddenham is experiencing rapid growth, with lots of new houses going up around us. In this context, one of the most commonly expressed concerns from local families relates to the cost of buying a new home — how might young people get on the first rung of the housing ladder and continue to live in the area in which they have grown up? One possible option is...
Come and enjoy the Witchert Chorale's Concert on Saturday 2nd December at 7.30pm in St Mary's Haddenham and be transported between continents and across centuries. From the historic city of Venice in the Renaissance to the beaches of Rio de Janeiro in the 20th century, we celebrate the start of the festive season with joyful psalms and with a rather continental dance. And who knows...