St Mary's Church
St Mary's Centre
By Haddenham Webteam - 2nd December 2014 7:00pm
Haddenham Community Junior School is holding its annual Festive Fayre on Friday 5th December between 6-8pm at the School. Lots of attractions, including:
- Grand Raffle Draw — 1st prize £50 cash, 2nd prize £25 shopping voucher, 3rd prize luxury hamper — plus many more prizes to be won
- Santa's Grotto
- Hot Dog Supper for the children — £1.50 for Frankfurter, cake and drink
- Hot snacks, mulled wine and beer for the grown ups.
- School Orchestra playing at 6pm
- School Choir and School Recorders entertaining you throughout the evening.
- Chocolate Roulette
- Lots of 'Prize' stalls
- Christmas Puddings for sale
And new for 2014:
- 'Christmas Market Hall' located in dining area, featuring:
- Craft Stalls
- Homemade fudge
- & much more
There are lots of fun activities for children and adults, so please support this event by joining us with your children, friends and family.
This is a Junior School PTA fund raiser.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Lands Improvement has issued the following public statement, dated Thursday 22nd February 2018.The notice published on the airfield has been issued by Buckinghamshire County Council in response to a statutory declaration made by Lands Improvement under Section 31(6) of the 1980 Highways Act which enables a landowner to protect itself against any new public rights of way being registered on...
The Silent Soldier stands as a tribute to those who didn't return home and to those whose lives would never be the same again.Buckinghamshire Poppy Appeal is inviting sponsors to get involved in the country wide Silent Soldier campaign. These Silent Soldier silhouettes will appear across the country as we commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War...
As we reported a few weeks ago, Haddenham Medical Centre recently received the outcome of its latest inspection by the Quality Care Commission (CQC), and its staff were delighted to see that the Medical Centre has been rated as 'Good' overall, with two 'Excellent' bownie points in terms of the Practice being Well-Led and for its Care of Older People.You can read the...