Community Infant School
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 1st November 2017 6:00pm
Jane Gollins is going to have her head shaved for charity!
What a brave soul!
Jane will be losing her crowning glory at Bradmoor Farm on Thursday 9th November, at 7.30pm — in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. And the evening promises to be a very special event.
Anyone donating at least £10 to Jane's appeal will be entitled to attend the social evening with refreshments and nibbles.
The evening will also include a charity auction
with some fabulous items on offer, including:
- Round of golf for 4 at the Belfry donated by Jewson's
- Round of golf for 4 donated by The Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Two 'gold packages' donated by College Farm Shooting Ground
- Two clay shooting sessions donated by The Oxford Gun Company
- Bradmoor Hamper donated by Perry's
- A fishing trip for 8 people chartered by Al Spirit in Weymouth donated by Skipper Adrian Brown
- A private dining experience — cooked and served at your home, donated by the Bradmoor Farm and team
There will also be a raffle — prizes include:
- Bradmoor Farm gift vouchers,
- magnum of reserve rioja,
- hot chocolate gift sets
- paw patrol stationary set
- Bayliss & Harding large gift set
- Minnie mouse activity plane
- Prosecco gift sets
- Christmas gift towers (chocolates & biscuits)
- and much more!
Auction donations are still coming in and the evening will be a special event.
Please contribute to Jane's fundraising efforts. You'll find her donation page here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We are pleased to announce that a further supply of flu vaccines has safely arrived at the practice. More flu clinic appointments are now available to book online and through reception. Please book online if you can to help our very busy reception team. Please book an appointment only if you are eligible for a free NHS flu jab. For now, we are prioritising those over 65 years of age and...
Walk-in COVID booster vaccinations available at Stoke Mandeville this Friday & SaturdayEligible people can 'walk in' for their COVID-19 booster, six months after their second dose, at the Guttmann Centre vaccination site in Aylesbury, operated by Oxford Health, this Friday and Saturday (15th & 16th October) from 9.30am-7pm.Those eligible for the COVID booster programme...
On Thursday 14th October Mr Clifford Rennie appeared at Wycombe Magistrates Court, charged with two counts of causing death by driving without due care and attention — the second hearing of the case in relation to the deaths of local cyclists, Damien Natale and Andy Coles.The prosecuting lawyer indicated that there was no evidence that Mr Rennie was exceeding the 60 mph speed limit or that he...