St Mary's Centre
By Haddenham Webteam - 1st November 2017 6:00pm
Jane Gollins is going to have her head shaved for charity!
What a brave soul!
Jane will be losing her crowning glory at Bradmoor Farm on Thursday 9th November, at 7.30pm — in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. And the evening promises to be a very special event.
Anyone donating at least £10 to Jane's appeal will be entitled to attend the social evening with refreshments and nibbles.
The evening will also include a charity auction
with some fabulous items on offer, including:
- Round of golf for 4 at the Belfry donated by Jewson's
- Round of golf for 4 donated by The Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Two 'gold packages' donated by College Farm Shooting Ground
- Two clay shooting sessions donated by The Oxford Gun Company
- Bradmoor Hamper donated by Perry's
- A fishing trip for 8 people chartered by Al Spirit in Weymouth donated by Skipper Adrian Brown
- A private dining experience — cooked and served at your home, donated by the Bradmoor Farm and team
There will also be a raffle — prizes include:
- Bradmoor Farm gift vouchers,
- magnum of reserve rioja,
- hot chocolate gift sets
- paw patrol stationary set
- Bayliss & Harding large gift set
- Minnie mouse activity plane
- Prosecco gift sets
- Christmas gift towers (chocolates & biscuits)
- and much more!
Auction donations are still coming in and the evening will be a special event.
Please contribute to Jane's fundraising efforts. You'll find her donation page here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Don't let airport scanners ruin your holidayIf you're travelling by air for a holiday or business trip and need to take a medical device with you, there is a new way to prevent them getting damaged at airport scanners. Getting a Medical Device Awareness Card before you fly could help you keep them safe.Medical devices such as insulin pumps, Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems...
Join Thames Valley Police (TVP) at their Open Day on Saturday 10th August at the TVP training centre in Sulhamstead, between 10am and 4pm.The Roads Policing Unit, Forensic Investigations Unit, Contact Management team and Specialist Operations team are just a handful of over 50 exhibitors who will be attending to showcase their work.Highlights include:Displays from our dogs section, our...
In April 2104 David Lindsey started the Haddenham Tyrefighters Weight Loss Group. Having spent a lifetime fighting his overweight condition, which at one time nearly cost him his career as an RAF transport pilot, years of reading and learning by trial and error resulted in a new lifestyle which took him down from 17 stones to his current 13 stones.It was this degree of success which lead him to...