By Haddenham Webteam - 1st November 2017 6:00pm
Jane Gollins is going to have her head shaved for charity!
What a brave soul!
Jane will be losing her crowning glory at Bradmoor Farm on Thursday 9th November, at 7.30pm — in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. And the evening promises to be a very special event.
Anyone donating at least £10 to Jane's appeal will be entitled to attend the social evening with refreshments and nibbles.
The evening will also include a charity auction
with some fabulous items on offer, including:
- Round of golf for 4 at the Belfry donated by Jewson's
- Round of golf for 4 donated by The Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Two 'gold packages' donated by College Farm Shooting Ground
- Two clay shooting sessions donated by The Oxford Gun Company
- Bradmoor Hamper donated by Perry's
- A fishing trip for 8 people chartered by Al Spirit in Weymouth donated by Skipper Adrian Brown
- A private dining experience — cooked and served at your home, donated by the Bradmoor Farm and team
There will also be a raffle — prizes include:
- Bradmoor Farm gift vouchers,
- magnum of reserve rioja,
- hot chocolate gift sets
- paw patrol stationary set
- Bayliss & Harding large gift set
- Minnie mouse activity plane
- Prosecco gift sets
- Christmas gift towers (chocolates & biscuits)
- and much more!
Auction donations are still coming in and the evening will be a special event.
Please contribute to Jane's fundraising efforts. You'll find her donation page here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
With everything moving so fast I am writing to again update you on how things are in Buckinghamshire, what we are asking people to do to keep us all safe and the campaign we will be running to help keep Buckinghamshire out of the 'High' category for COVID.The situation in BuckinghamshireThis week there is a clear message as unfortunately we are starting to see more hospital...
Dawn Cumming is an art historian with a particular interest in Italian Renaissance history and art. Her name will be familiar to many people living in the Haddenham and Thame area where she has taught widely on the subject of art to various groups, societies and residents in care homes for many years. Dawn is passionate about Tuscany and she divides her time between the UK and the countryside...
The trustees of the Haddenham Parochial Charities are inviting applications from residents in need. Consisting of three registered ancient charities: Joseph Franklin (204185), Alms Corn (237265) and Revd John Willis (205529), the charities historically provided bread, coal and seed corn for the poor at Christmas. Nowadays, the trustees make a gift of money to claimants in need of support.To...