from Bradmoor Farm
Walter Rose Room, HVH
Walter Rose Room, HVH
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 1st November 2017 6:00pm
Jane Gollins is going to have her head shaved for charity!
What a brave soul!
Jane will be losing her crowning glory at Bradmoor Farm on Thursday 9th November, at 7.30pm — in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. And the evening promises to be a very special event.
Anyone donating at least £10 to Jane's appeal will be entitled to attend the social evening with refreshments and nibbles.
The evening will also include a charity auction
with some fabulous items on offer, including:
- Round of golf for 4 at the Belfry donated by Jewson's
- Round of golf for 4 donated by The Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Two 'gold packages' donated by College Farm Shooting Ground
- Two clay shooting sessions donated by The Oxford Gun Company
- Bradmoor Hamper donated by Perry's
- A fishing trip for 8 people chartered by Al Spirit in Weymouth donated by Skipper Adrian Brown
- A private dining experience — cooked and served at your home, donated by the Bradmoor Farm and team
There will also be a raffle — prizes include:
- Bradmoor Farm gift vouchers,
- magnum of reserve rioja,
- hot chocolate gift sets
- paw patrol stationary set
- Bayliss & Harding large gift set
- Minnie mouse activity plane
- Prosecco gift sets
- Christmas gift towers (chocolates & biscuits)
- and much more!
Auction donations are still coming in and the evening will be a special event.
Please contribute to Jane's fundraising efforts. You'll find her donation page here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Does Haddenham need a Community Greengrocer?Blooming Fruity has been for sale for almost a year. It's possible that when sold it will cease to trade as a greengrocer. Regular users of the shop are concerned about this. The current owner's preferred option is to sell commercially as an ongoing greengrocer business. However, if this is not possible we have been preparing a contingency...
Haddenham and Thame EV Hire Club UpdateUsage is steadily increasing on the cars, and we keep receiving great feedback from Haddenham and Thame residents. The key reason for this scheme is to reduce emissions and help create cleaner air. Zero Carbon Haddenham have been calculating the mileage of both cars to see the positive effects of car sharing and using electric:Carbon Saving (March...
Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity — Fundraising EventSpring really started for the Haddenham Community Support Group (HCSG) with the coffee morning and flower arranging demonstration last week and will gather pace with the next event our Spring Fashion Show and Afternoon Tea. This will again be held at the popular Bradmoor Farm Function Suite on Thursday 20th April commencing at...