Bernard Hall Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 1st November 2017 6:00pm
Jane Gollins is going to have her head shaved for charity!
What a brave soul!
Jane will be losing her crowning glory at Bradmoor Farm on Thursday 9th November, at 7.30pm — in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. And the evening promises to be a very special event.
Anyone donating at least £10 to Jane's appeal will be entitled to attend the social evening with refreshments and nibbles.
The evening will also include a charity auction
with some fabulous items on offer, including:
- Round of golf for 4 at the Belfry donated by Jewson's
- Round of golf for 4 donated by The Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Two 'gold packages' donated by College Farm Shooting Ground
- Two clay shooting sessions donated by The Oxford Gun Company
- Bradmoor Hamper donated by Perry's
- A fishing trip for 8 people chartered by Al Spirit in Weymouth donated by Skipper Adrian Brown
- A private dining experience — cooked and served at your home, donated by the Bradmoor Farm and team
There will also be a raffle — prizes include:
- Bradmoor Farm gift vouchers,
- magnum of reserve rioja,
- hot chocolate gift sets
- paw patrol stationary set
- Bayliss & Harding large gift set
- Minnie mouse activity plane
- Prosecco gift sets
- Christmas gift towers (chocolates & biscuits)
- and much more!
Auction donations are still coming in and the evening will be a special event.
Please contribute to Jane's fundraising efforts. You'll find her donation page here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
In case you missed the outcome of the recent local elections for a Buckinghamshire Councillor to represent the Bernwood contituency (of which Haddenham is a part), Sue Lewin (LibDem) was duly elected. LibDem 1158 39% Green 1030 34% Conservative 723 24% Labour 85 3% (Click on the graphic to view an enlarged...
Summerfest — what a fantastic event! Superbly organised by a very dedicated team of volunteers. Thank you to everyone involved. There are lots of photos to enjoy on the Haddenham dotNet Flickr site. (Please don't be put off if you see an overly complicated 'cookies' message — just scroll down to the bottom and click 'Accept All'). Here's the link:...
As part of the Carwithen Music Festival, there is a fascinating exhibition of the life and times of Doreen Cartwithen (born in Haddenham 100 years ago) in the studio of photographer Paul Wilkinson in High Street. It's open TODAY, Sunday 3rd July: 10.30am — 12noon and 3pm — 4.30pm. A steward will be present to act as a helpful guide to the fascinating displays. A "must...