By Haddenham Webteam - 1st November 2017 6:00pm
Jane Gollins is going to have her head shaved for charity!
What a brave soul!
Jane will be losing her crowning glory at Bradmoor Farm on Thursday 9th November, at 7.30pm — in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. And the evening promises to be a very special event.
Anyone donating at least £10 to Jane's appeal will be entitled to attend the social evening with refreshments and nibbles.
The evening will also include a charity auction
with some fabulous items on offer, including:
- Round of golf for 4 at the Belfry donated by Jewson's
- Round of golf for 4 donated by The Oxfordshire Golf Club
- Two 'gold packages' donated by College Farm Shooting Ground
- Two clay shooting sessions donated by The Oxford Gun Company
- Bradmoor Hamper donated by Perry's
- A fishing trip for 8 people chartered by Al Spirit in Weymouth donated by Skipper Adrian Brown
- A private dining experience — cooked and served at your home, donated by the Bradmoor Farm and team
There will also be a raffle — prizes include:
- Bradmoor Farm gift vouchers,
- magnum of reserve rioja,
- hot chocolate gift sets
- paw patrol stationary set
- Bayliss & Harding large gift set
- Minnie mouse activity plane
- Prosecco gift sets
- Christmas gift towers (chocolates & biscuits)
- and much more!
Auction donations are still coming in and the evening will be a special event.
Please contribute to Jane's fundraising efforts. You'll find her donation page here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
A group of local residents are running for our NHS to say thank you!They will be running a range of distances each, over a continuous 24 hour period.The team comprises 12 people (some pictured here — full team listed below) — essentially six couples. They are a group of friends who got to know one another through their children all knowing each other from the Junior school or other...
Andy Coles & Damien Natale; Damien Natale & Andy Coles. However you say it, it's not possible to rationalise the events of Monday evening when the two great friends, cyclists and Sportive organisers from Haddenham both died whilst doing something they so very much enjoyed. Whether they were raising money for charity, creating and putting on events for others or just ensuring their mates had...
Haddenham Scarecrow Festival Open Monday 1st to Sunday 14th JuneTHANK YOU to everyone who has entered this year's Haddenham Association of Scouts & Guides' Scarecrow Festival. We have had a fantastic response with a record breaking 127 entries from all over Haddenham!! Our previous average has been 58 entries, with the highest number in 2018 of 71. In these very challenging times...