By Haddenham Webteam - 25th June 2015 8:30am
We are delighted to announce that the Haddenham butcher's shop at Church End has re-opened.
From Thursday morning, 25th June, Ricky & Emily from the Egg House Butchery in Quainton have taken over the shop and are open for business.
This is wonderful news, and Haddenham residents will warmly welcome this new venture.
Ricky & Emily will be very familiar to visitors of Vale Harvest Food Market, which takes place on the first Saturday of the month in Haddenham.
As well as attending Vale Harvest, they currently have a butchery business based in Quainton, where they stock a wide range of their own products, from free-range meat and charcuterie to olives, cheeses, eggs and homemade treats such as quiches, tarts and their fabulous suasage rolls!
Pictured are Ricky and his sister Nicola.
Why not pop along and welcome them in their new location at Church End?
You can find Ricky & Emily's website here
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...
Dr Howcutt is doing an excellent job keeping us all up-to-date with the latest Covid Vaccination News. Here's his latest communication, dated Tuesday 19th January 2021:As part of our ongoing efforts to get our patients vaccinated as soon as possible, we are working closely with practices across Buckinghamshire. You may therefore get an invitation to go to another vaccine hub to receive...
Buckinghamshire Council and Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service are calling on residents to recycle small electrical devices and batteries safely in order to prevent fires. This advice follows an incident on Monday morning (18th January) in Padbury where a fire broke out on board one of Buckinghamshire Council's waste vehicles.The cause of the fire, which was quickly responded to by both...