Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th August 2020 3:00pm
Book a test if you have any coronavirus symptoms
Buckinghamshire Council has issued the following statement:
Cases of COVID-19 are rising again across the country. We do not want a local lockdown in Buckinghamshire. We want to stop the spread of the virus so that we can continue to live our lives and enjoy our freedom.
Follow our simple guidance:
· If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, even if they are very mild symptoms, book a test immediately and stay at home.
· Symptoms of COVID-19 are a high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change in your sense of taste or smell.
· Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 that started in the last 10 days, unless you have had a negative test result.
· Stay at home if you have been advised to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
· Stay at home if someone in your household has had any symptoms of coronavirus and has not had a negative test result. If they have not done so, they should get a test.
There are testing centres locally, or you can order a home test. The test involves taking a swab of the inside of your nose and the back of your throat, using a cotton bud. You can do the swab yourself, or someone can do it for you.
We must protect our community from this deadly virus. Many people have already died, and it is our responsibility to stop the virus from spreading and taking more lives.
Help control the virus and protect yourself and others
· Wash hands — keep washing your hands regularly
· Cover face — wear a face covering over your nose and mouth to protect yourself and others
· Make space — stay two metres apart from other people not in your household wherever possible
Please, if you have any of the symptoms; a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change in your sense of smell or taste, please book a test now. Call 119 or go online here.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
For this year's national Bike Week (Sunday 30th May — Saturday 5th June) Zero Carbon Haddenham and the Safe Walking and Cycling group (HaddSWAC) have put together a self-guided family-friendly bike ride around the village.To take part, all you need to do is visit zeroch.org/bike-week/ to download the map and route description. You can set off whenever you like, go at your own pace, and...
The Haddenham pharmacy is doing AZ first and second jabs again from tomorrow for the next few weeks and in order to avoid wasting precious vaccine doses, will need some people who can be rung at the last minute for spare vaccines each day. Do you know anyone who: is over 40*, has not already had their first jab and would like to have the AZ vaccination at the Haddenham pharmacy? has...
Adrienne Ward's funeral will be held at Bierton Crematorium on Tuesday 18th May at 2pm. The Cortege will be passing through the village at 1.15pm, starting from Wilsons undertakers and travelling up Townside to the crossroads by the Rising Sun, through Fort End, past Banks Parade and along Woodways past the schools and then on to Bierton Crematorium.There will also be a Thanksgiving...