By Haddenham Webteam - 2nd December 2014 7:00pm
Haddenham Community Junior School is holding its annual Festive Fayre on Friday 5th December between 6-8pm at the School. Lots of attractions, including:
- Grand Raffle Draw — 1st prize £50 cash, 2nd prize £25 shopping voucher, 3rd prize luxury hamper — plus many more prizes to be won
- Santa's Grotto
- Hot Dog Supper for the children — £1.50 for Frankfurter, cake and drink
- Hot snacks, mulled wine and beer for the grown ups.
- School Orchestra playing at 6pm
- School Choir and School Recorders entertaining you throughout the evening.
- Chocolate Roulette
- Lots of 'Prize' stalls
- Christmas Puddings for sale
And new for 2014:
- 'Christmas Market Hall' located in dining area, featuring:
- Craft Stalls
- Homemade fudge
- & much more
There are lots of fun activities for children and adults, so please support this event by joining us with your children, friends and family.
This is a Junior School PTA fund raiser.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We are pleased to announce that almost all of our over 80s patients at Haddenham Medical Centre have been invited for vaccination and will have had the vaccination by the end of January. This has been a huge effort but we are committed to getting the vaccine to our patients as soon as we can. We are vaccinating again on Saturday but, unfortunately, despite being "ready, willing and...
Action Fraud is raising awareness of another coronavirus vaccine scam, after it received a high volume of reports relating to a phishing email on Monday 25th January.The email, which attempts to trick people into handing over their bank details, was reported more than 1,000 times in 24 hours. It appears to come from the NHS and asks the recipient to click on a link to accept or decline an...
Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity is launching a crisis appeal to help bridge a £1m shortfall in income due to the Covid-19 pandemic.It is calling on Buckinghamshire residents to show the spirit of 31 years ago, when they raised the money to build the Hospice in the grounds of Stoke Mandeville Hospital.The Charity needs to raise £2,740 each day to run services at the Hospice...