St Mary's Centre
By Haddenham Webteam - 2nd December 2014 7:00pm
Haddenham Community Junior School is holding its annual Festive Fayre on Friday 5th December between 6-8pm at the School. Lots of attractions, including:
- Grand Raffle Draw — 1st prize £50 cash, 2nd prize £25 shopping voucher, 3rd prize luxury hamper — plus many more prizes to be won
- Santa's Grotto
- Hot Dog Supper for the children — £1.50 for Frankfurter, cake and drink
- Hot snacks, mulled wine and beer for the grown ups.
- School Orchestra playing at 6pm
- School Choir and School Recorders entertaining you throughout the evening.
- Chocolate Roulette
- Lots of 'Prize' stalls
- Christmas Puddings for sale
And new for 2014:
- 'Christmas Market Hall' located in dining area, featuring:
- Craft Stalls
- Homemade fudge
- & much more
There are lots of fun activities for children and adults, so please support this event by joining us with your children, friends and family.
This is a Junior School PTA fund raiser.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Don't let airport scanners ruin your holidayIf you're travelling by air for a holiday or business trip and need to take a medical device with you, there is a new way to prevent them getting damaged at airport scanners. Getting a Medical Device Awareness Card before you fly could help you keep them safe.Medical devices such as insulin pumps, Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems...
Join Thames Valley Police (TVP) at their Open Day on Saturday 10th August at the TVP training centre in Sulhamstead, between 10am and 4pm.The Roads Policing Unit, Forensic Investigations Unit, Contact Management team and Specialist Operations team are just a handful of over 50 exhibitors who will be attending to showcase their work.Highlights include:Displays from our dogs section, our...
In April 2104 David Lindsey started the Haddenham Tyrefighters Weight Loss Group. Having spent a lifetime fighting his overweight condition, which at one time nearly cost him his career as an RAF transport pilot, years of reading and learning by trial and error resulted in a new lifestyle which took him down from 17 stones to his current 13 stones.It was this degree of success which lead him to...