Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 2nd December 2014 7:00pm
Haddenham Community Junior School is holding its annual Festive Fayre on Friday 5th December between 6-8pm at the School. Lots of attractions, including:
- Grand Raffle Draw — 1st prize £50 cash, 2nd prize £25 shopping voucher, 3rd prize luxury hamper — plus many more prizes to be won
- Santa's Grotto
- Hot Dog Supper for the children — £1.50 for Frankfurter, cake and drink
- Hot snacks, mulled wine and beer for the grown ups.
- School Orchestra playing at 6pm
- School Choir and School Recorders entertaining you throughout the evening.
- Chocolate Roulette
- Lots of 'Prize' stalls
- Christmas Puddings for sale
And new for 2014:
- 'Christmas Market Hall' located in dining area, featuring:
- Craft Stalls
- Homemade fudge
- & much more
There are lots of fun activities for children and adults, so please support this event by joining us with your children, friends and family.
This is a Junior School PTA fund raiser.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following the creation of 'The Green Phoenix' (a Community Interest Company) in November 2018, with the intention of seeking to acquire the Green Dragon in Haddenham on behalf of the local community, the core team has issued the following update on Tuesday 18th December.We wanted to let you know we have had a fantastic response from the community regarding buying the Green Dragon...
Following the recent Government decision to move to a unitary authority in Buckinghamshire, combining the County Council and District Council authorities into one body, AVDC has now received confirmation from the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government that there will not be any local elections in 2019. This means that district councillors will now continue until 2020 and that...
Celebrate the 10th year of the Florence Nightingale Hospice Midnight Walk this yearFlorence Nightingale Hospice Charity's Midnight Walk began in 2010 with 550 ladies walking up to 12 miles and raised £65,000.By 2018 the event had opened up to include men and has become their largest fundraising event. Over the past nine years the walk has raised over £500,000 towards...