By Adrienne Ward - 21st May 2015 9:45am
Adrienne Ward (Co-Chair of Haddenham Community Infant School PTA) writes:
Thank you so much to everyone who supported our Family Fun Day last Saturday. The weather was glorious, the atmosphere was amazing and everyone had an excellent time!
Too many people to thank here, but well done to Ignite, the Lego Crew and Craft Wizards who gave up their free time to runs stalls for us, all our sponsors and donators, as well as DJ Deep who lent us a much needed sound system.
Thanks to all the PTA and extra helpers who supported me running my first Fun Day, I love you all! We made a record amount of money for the school, which included an incredible £875.36 from Victoria Randall of Barclays Bank, who was a great help on the day working our Bar and BBQ and kindly priced matched our Refeshments Stall.
The grand total was £2779! This was a massive achievement for everyone, and will buy lots of lovely things for the school.
You can catch up with some lovely photos of the Fun Day here on this website — see the GALLERIES
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...
Dr Howcutt is doing an excellent job keeping us all up-to-date with the latest Covid Vaccination News. Here's his latest communication, dated Tuesday 19th January 2021:As part of our ongoing efforts to get our patients vaccinated as soon as possible, we are working closely with practices across Buckinghamshire. You may therefore get an invitation to go to another vaccine hub to receive...
Buckinghamshire Council and Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service are calling on residents to recycle small electrical devices and batteries safely in order to prevent fires. This advice follows an incident on Monday morning (18th January) in Padbury where a fire broke out on board one of Buckinghamshire Council's waste vehicles.The cause of the fire, which was quickly responded to by both...