Bernard Hall Cuddington
By Susan Toner - 28th November 2020 10:00am
Haddenham Community Library is re-opening on Friday 4th December — plus a Christmas Bonus for Borrowers!
The library is back in business following the lifting of the government's second lockdown restrictions and we are ready to welcome you back at 10.00am on Friday 4th December.
As Buckinghamshire has been placed in Tier 2, libraries will be able to operate as usual, obviously taking all necessary precautions to prevent the transmission of the Coronavirus. So, just to remind you :
- If you just want to return borrowed books then please leave them in the blue boxes in the porch and we will process them after 72 hours quarantine.
- If you want to collect books you have reserved or browse our shelves and select books then come on in.
- Please remember to sanitise your hands before entering the library and that face coverings must be worn by everyone over the age of 11 years unless there is a valid reason for them not to do so.
- In order to keep you safe we have to limit the number of people coming into the library. You will find a member of the library staff on the door to help you.
- As we can get very busy at times, we may have to ask you to queue outside the library for a short time
- The NHS Track and Trace QR code is displayed for you to use on your phone or we have a simple paper version for you to complete as necessary
You can find more information about our opening hours and services if you visit our recently upgraded website: www.haddenhamcommunitylibrary.org.uk
Christmas Bonus for Borrowers:
The library will be open an extra day on Saturday 19th December, from 10.00 am until 1.00pm for the borrowing and return of books.
Full notice of our Christmas opening times will be published soon.
We look forward to seeing you back in the Library and have lots of lovely new books on our shelves for you to enjoy!
Chair, Library Trustees
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
🎪Help needed! Haddenham Village Fete will return this year on Saturday 11th June, 13.00 -- 16.30, at Church End.One of the main aims is to raise money for local good causes and organisations.Community events like this rely heavily on adult volunteers so if you are able to lend a hand in any way, we'd love to hear from you. If you can spare just 1 — 1.5 hours you will still have loads...
Haddenham Screen is returning after the Covid break on Tuesday 24th May.Organisers look forward to seeing all their supporters from pre-pandemic days and all other residents of Haddenham and the surrounding villages to their programme of some of the best movies released recently . Tickets available online or at the doorThe re-opening presentation...
Following recent criticisms in certain national newspapers and on social media of the current state of General Practice in this country, we have chosen to reproduce a letter published in the latest edition of the British Medical Journal, written by a GP based in Oxfordshire.Where have our GPs gone?That question topped the 3 May front page of the Daily Mail--a tabloid newspaper not known for...