Hartwell Nurseries HP17 8RZ
St Mary's Church
Hartwell Nurseries HP17 8RZ
from Village Hall
By Haddenham Webteam - 15th November 2023 11:34am
Local resident, Adam Kupiec , best know for his very impressive night-sky photography, has set up a new Facebook group to bring together like minded folk who enjoy taking photographs in and around Haddenham and its local countryside.
The Facebook group will have several aims, the primary ones being:
* To foster a sense of community among local photographers, allowing them to connect, share ideas, and support each other.
* To provide networking opportunities with fellow photographers, potentially leading to collaborations, and shared projects.
* To provide a platform for members to share tips, techniques, and feedback, contributing to the growth and improvement of everyone's photography skills
* To facilitate the organisation of local photo walks, workshops, and events, helping members stay updated and opportunities to practice
* To enable members to exchange information about photography equipment, locations, and other valuable resources, enhancing the overall experience for everyone.
* To allow the sharing of photos and experiences in a way that can inspire and motivate members to explore new styles, techniques, and subject matter.
* To provide a platform for members to showcase their work to a local audience
* To enable members to seek technical advice for challenges they face, creating a supportive environment for problem-solving and learning.
* To encourage social networking, possibly leading to exhibitions of local photographs in the future.
If you'd like to join the Facebook group, here's the link
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The 4th Haddenham Festive Trail opens today (Saturday 2nd December) when lights throughout the village will be switched on from 4pm onwards. A big thank you to all those who signed up for this year's Trail, which includes almost 40 displays. The online Trail Map is included on this webpage — see the PDF — plus a List of Displays, which includes details about the name and creator of...
On 20th November 2023, Beryl House, Aged 91, beloved mother, grandmother and great grandmother, sadly passed away at the Mandeville Grange Nursing Home in Aylesbury.Born at Lower Winchendon, Beryl married Wally in 1951 and they celebrated their golden wedding anniversary in 2001. They lived for a number of years in Aylesbury before moving to Churchway Haddenham in 1982, and then to Willis Road...
Haddenham Youth Football Club (HYFC) is kicking off a new initiative in 2024 to develop a community of referees to help support the local grassroots game for local children. The club is keen to sponsor potential referees through their FA qualification in return for a limited number of free match fees.Refereeing can be a hugely rewarding way of being involved in the game for those ages 15 or...