Bernard Hall, Cuddington
Waddesdon Community Centre HP18 0LX
By Haddenham Webteam - 9th January 2023 9:00am
It's not too late to have your flu jab!
There are still high levels of flu in the community and this continues to add to pressure on our GPs and hospitals.
To help those who might have missed out, drop-in clinics are being held at at Haddenham Medical Centre every afternoon from 2pm to 6pm from Monday 9th January to Friday 13th January.
Please come along for a flu jab if you qualify:
The flu vaccination is given free on the NHS to adults who:
* are 50 years old and over (including those who will be 50 years old by 31 March 2023)
* have certain health conditions
* are pregnant
* receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
* live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection due to a weakened immune system, such as someone living with HIV, someone who has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
* are frontline health workers
* are social care workers who cannot get the vaccine through an occupational health scheme at work
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Haddenham Fish Scheme celebrated its 50th Anniversary for all its current and previous volunteers with a tea Party held in the hall at Haddenham Community Infant School on Sunday 28th May.Leaders Jeanne Watt and Alison Green gave the large group of guests a potted history of the Scheme and some of the notable benefits that it has provided to the Haddenham community since its inception in...
Help is needed for our traditional village fete, which takes place on the afternoon of Saturday 10th June! So there are just over two weeks to go and we are looking forward to welcoming you the fete at Church End, Flint Street and on Manor Farm.One of the main aims of the Fete is to raise money for local good causes and organisations. Community events like this rely heavily on adult...
Tawny Owl retires from 3rd Haddenham Brownies and GuidingTawny OwlAnne MacKeller has retired from 3rd Haddenham Brownies and Guiding after 40 years.On Tuesday 23rd May the brownies, parents and leaders said a big thank you to Anne and presented her with a Girl Guiding Good service Award, a guiding vase and a bunch of flowers in recognition of her support and time given to Aylesbury Vale...