Dinton Parish Church
St Mary's Church
Hartwell Nurseries HP17 8RZ
St Mary's Church
By Haddenham Webteam - 9th January 2023 9:00am
It's not too late to have your flu jab!
There are still high levels of flu in the community and this continues to add to pressure on our GPs and hospitals.
To help those who might have missed out, drop-in clinics are being held at at Haddenham Medical Centre every afternoon from 2pm to 6pm from Monday 9th January to Friday 13th January.
Please come along for a flu jab if you qualify:
The flu vaccination is given free on the NHS to adults who:
* are 50 years old and over (including those who will be 50 years old by 31 March 2023)
* have certain health conditions
* are pregnant
* receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
* live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection due to a weakened immune system, such as someone living with HIV, someone who has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
* are frontline health workers
* are social care workers who cannot get the vaccine through an occupational health scheme at work
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The 4th Haddenham Festive Trail opens today (Saturday 2nd December) when lights throughout the village will be switched on from 4pm onwards. A big thank you to all those who signed up for this year's Trail, which includes almost 40 displays. The online Trail Map is included on this webpage — see the PDF — plus a List of Displays, which includes details about the name and creator of...
On 20th November 2023, Beryl House, Aged 91, beloved mother, grandmother and great grandmother, sadly passed away at the Mandeville Grange Nursing Home in Aylesbury.Born at Lower Winchendon, Beryl married Wally in 1951 and they celebrated their golden wedding anniversary in 2001. They lived for a number of years in Aylesbury before moving to Churchway Haddenham in 1982, and then to Willis Road...
Haddenham Youth Football Club (HYFC) is kicking off a new initiative in 2024 to develop a community of referees to help support the local grassroots game for local children. The club is keen to sponsor potential referees through their FA qualification in return for a limited number of free match fees.Refereeing can be a hugely rewarding way of being involved in the game for those ages 15 or...