Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
By Haddenham Webteam - 23rd July 2014 7:30pm
We have been notified that certain changes are being considered, impacting Haddenham Post Office. Customer feedback is invited. Here's the announcement:
Haddenham Post Office®
165-167 Church Way
Haddenham HP17 8LG
Changes to your Post Office® — tell us what you think
We're talking to the postmaster about the possibility of making some changes to the Haddenham Post Office and we'd like you to tell us what you think about the changes before we finalise our plans.
We're investing in our branches to make them more modern and convenient for customers and our postmasters who run them. As part of the programme of investment we are talking to the postmaster about the possibility of changing the above branch to one of our new local branches. This would mean:
- Post Office services would be offered from a till on the retail counter in a modern branch
- If the change goes ahead the branch would be open for longer: Mon — Sat 07:00 — 19:00 & Sun 08:00 — 13:00. (Current opening times are: Mon — Fri 09:00 — 17:30 & Sat 09:00 — 12:30)
- Customers will still have most of the Post Office products and services they're used to but some services will no longer be available at this branch. These services are currently available at the branch listed on the survey PDF (see right), and some products, like travel insurance, are available online or by telephone. Please look over the page for details of product availability
- The branch may need to close for up to seven days during September/October 2014 while the refurbishment takes place
You can help shape your service in this store
We want to know what's important to you and would like you to tell us what you think about the changes; particularly on the following areas:
- Why do you use this Post Office and what do you like about it?
- Do you have any comments about the changes to the branch? For example, the Post Office till would be on the retail counter in your newly modernised branch, therefore are there any measures you would like to see in place about the proposed location of the Post Office till or the queuing area.
- Do you have any comments about any changes to the opening hours?
- Do you have any comments about how you will access the Post Office products and services that will no longer be available at the branch if the change goes ahead?
- Do you have any comments about the potential closure period during the refurbishment or access to other branches in the area?
You can share your views on the changes to your Post Office through our easy and convenient new online questionnaire via the link below. When entering the site you will be asked to enter the code for this branch: 06510299
To offer your comments, click here.
You may also give us your comments in the following ways:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 08457 22 33 44 (Textphone: 08457 22 33 55)
FREEPOST your comments
(Please note this is the full address to use and no further address details are required)
Or scan the QR code into your smartphone.
We'll accept responses up to and including 19th August 2014. We won't be replying to you individually but we will write to you again after the above date to let you know how we've considered the feedback. A summary of responses will be provided to Consumer Futures, the independent statutory watchdog,
When would the changes happen?
We are planning to make these changes in September/October 2014. We'll put a poster up in branch at least two weeks before to let customers know the exact date and to tell them how we've considered the feedback. We'll make sure any disruption caused by the refurbishment is kept to a minimum. The following branch will be happy to provide customers with Post Office services during this period.
Aylesbury Post Office, 25-29 High Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1SH
We'll also be asking customers for their feedback again once the changes have taken place. A questionnaire will be available in branch for customers to complete shortly after their new look branch opens.