Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: email@example.com
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Haddenham resident and prolific author, Martin Andrew, has just published another book. Read all about it here.Fans of CS Forester's novels — especially Flying Colours — and Ioan Gruffudd's portrayal of Horatio Hornblower will be in their element with this engaging true-life tale of a jaunt down the rivers Severn and Loire, the first a trial run and the latter a re-enactment of...
The 6th annual Haddenham Scarecrow Festival held in June by the Haddenham Scout and Guide Association was a great success in more ways than one. There were over 100 incredible creations in this year's event, which were very much enjoyed by residents and visitors alike. The 2021 Festival was held in aid of the Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity and the organisers set an ambitious target of...
The Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust have notified us that Walk-in COVID vaccinations will be available at Stoke Mandeville Stadium every day throughout the rest of July.The centre can vaccinate up to 600 people a day. It is welcoming anyone aged 18 and over who needs a Pfizer first or second dose — please ensure you leave at least eight weeks between doses.Now, anyone qualifying who wants...