By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: email@example.com
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Aged 50 years or above? Not yet had a flu jab? Your country, your local community and your NHS needs you!Having flu and COVID together could be very serious. Some of the symptoms of flu and COVID are similar, which might mean that people who caught flu need to self-isolate and be tested unnecessarily. This year, therefore, the Government has extended the availability of free NHS flu vaccines to...
Bunches of flowers are being left around the village for anyone to pick up and take home. It seems one of the village's voluntary group is distributing these on benches, bus stops, car parks, station platforms and other locations.There is a message attached which says "This bunch of flowers is for you! Please take them home and enjoy them. In this strange time of great difficulty, this...
As many residents will be aware, the application for Change of Use by Mr James Collins, owner of the Green Dragon, was rejected by AVDC Planning. It subsequently went to appeal and the AVDC rejection was upheld. Last week Mr Collins submitted a further appeal against the decision....!Residents may also recall that the Green Dragon is listed for sale with an "overage" clause on it...