By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The following letter is being distributed to parents and guardians from Public Health England:Dear parents and guardiansThis is an important letter to share some information on how we can work together to make sure we can continue to give children and young people the best education in the safest way possible.One important part of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils, parents and...
We are saddened to learn that the giant Aylesbury duck that stood by the pond at Banks Parade has been attacked and left damaged.The duck was constructed by Ken Perry on behalf of Haddenham Museum, as part of the Haddenham Feast Festival. It appears that the damage was caused by the model being kicked and punched.Such a shame that we have mindless individuals among our community with nothing...
Back in mid-March, due to Covid-19 government restrictions on indoor activities, we had to halt our screenings programme at the Village Picture House in Cuddington.A lot of work has been done to make the cinema experience as safe as it can be by complying with Government guidelines for village halls and community centres, and we had planned to re-open the cinema on October 8th, with a socially...