By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: email@example.com
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Back in December 1993 the four Chrisitian churches (Anglican, Baptist, Catholic and Methodists) in the village of Haddenham held a special service during which a covenant (a set of promises) was established. It was a service that acknowledged our differences and celebrated the unique contribution brought by each tradition. But it was also a service that acknowledged that there was more that...
We have had a very busy and successful couple of days at the Stoke Mandeville Stadium Aylesbury Vaccination Centre. Most of our clinical team from Haddenham Medical Centre have been there at some point over this time both giving vaccines and in the really tricky work of vaccine preparation.The vaccines do not come prepared like flu jabs. There is an important, but painstaking, first stage of...
Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...