Bernard Hall Cuddington
Bernard Hall Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: email@example.com
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following recent criticisms in certain national newspapers and on social media of the current state of General Practice in this country, we have chosen to reproduce a letter published in the latest edition of the British Medical Journal, written by a GP based in Oxfordshire.Where have our GPs gone?That question topped the 3 May front page of the Daily Mail--a tabloid newspaper not known for...
Haddenham St Mary's CE school are going to be celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a special week at school next week (23rd-26th May). The week is going to culminate in a 1950's Tea Party on the Thursday afternoon where children will celebrate with their parents. We would love to invite anyone local who has a vintage car to bring their car along on the afternoon of the...
On Thursday 5th May, after a two year hiatus, an "Aperitif Recital" was held at St Marys Church.The recital was given by James Orford, organist at Eton College, assistant director of music at St Pauls' Church Knightsbridge and former organist at Westminster Cathedral.He delighted the audience with music by Duruflé, Vivaldi and others. James delivered a fantastic performance...