via Gay Jordan
St Mary's Centre
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The village will be alive with the sound of music during the Feast Festival (13th-23rd September 2019).Genres galore, all ages, professional and amateur, the Festival will showcase the immense and diverse musical talents of Haddenham.Open Mic Night — a new event for HaddenhamWe kick off with a new event, an 'Open Mic' night in the Kings Head. Open to everyone, this is a late...
For centuries Haddenham and artists have been drawn to each other's heart. The village continues to be at the centre of a vibrant and diverse creative and artistic community, of national standing.The vibrancy of that creativity is on show throughout the forthcoming Haddenham Feast Festival (13-23 September) -- with a wide range of exhibitions, talks, tutorials, and interactive...
David Truesdale, Chairman of Haddenham Parish Council, conducted the official opening ceremony of the children's playground on Wednesday 21st August, following its refurbishment with new equipment.Goody bags were also handed out to youngsters who were far sighted enough to drag their parents and guardians along on the day!Our grateful thanks to Carol Mason, for the...