HStM CE School
Haddenham Medical Centre
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th October 2017 10:00am
Haddenham St Mary's CE School is hosting another of its very popular Fireworks Displays on Saturday, 28th October, from 5.00-7.00pm
Super Heroes & Villains Theme!
Lots to entertain visitors of all ages, including a professional Fireworks display (set to the music of our favourite Superheroes & Villains), BBQ, Pizzas by Mozzarellanation, a Bar, refreshments and additional entertainment including a fancy dress competition (for Children & Adults).
Ticket prices in advance: Adults £6.50, Under 16s £3.50, Under 3s £Free (but please obtain a ticket). (Tickets on the door will be £1 extra, Under 3s will still be free)
Tickets are available online here, from the school office and in the following local shops: Egg House Charcuterie at Church End, White Hart Studio in Churchway, Haddenham Garden Centre and Blooming Fruity.
Or if you have children at Haddenham St Mary's School, speak to Sarah Barnes in the Playground during pick up or drop off times.
- If you purchase online, please print off the confirmation page and bring along on Saturday evening to prove your purchase -- this will be checked off against a list of sales at the main entrance by the team of volunteers from the Rotary Club.
- Whilst it is not essential, please obtain tickets for Under 3s as it means we can track the total numbers in attendance.
- Online ticket sales will switch off late morning on Saturday 28th October, but tickets will still be available in the shops during the day on Saturday.
Travelling to the event:
As the school often sees upwards of 1,000 people attending it gets very busy in the immediate area. The school PTA is therefore keen to point out that:
· There is no parking on site at the event.
· Please consider walking to the event or if you have to drive please park away from the immediate area around the Village Green, Aston Road & Church End.
If you have any questions about the event please get in touch by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised by Haddenham St Mary's C of E School PTA which is a registered charity (No. 1038976)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Bucks County Finals of the Danone Cup were held last Saturday (16th November) at Haddenham Community Junior School. Six teams had qualified from their respective areas across the Bucks region and descended on Haddenham Junior School to see who would qualify for the South East of England finals in Greenwich in March. The eventual winners were the hosts Haddenham Community Junior School who...
As a proportion of total residents, Haddenham has one of the largest group of seniors in Buckinghamshire — and a significant number of these people live alone.Even under normal circumstances it is easy for such elderly folk to feel a little isolated and lacking social interaction. This can feel even more significant at Christmas time.Do you have an elderly friend or relative living in...
A new Haddenham Christmas Card has been created, exclusive to the Haddenham MuseumSee the Green Dragon Pub in Victorian times in a picturesque snowy scene.Six cards with envelopes are £5.The Museum is open on Tuesday mornings 10.00am — 12 noon and Sunday afternoons 2 .00 -...