Youth & Community Centre
St Mary's Church
By Thames Valley Police - 28th April 2020 9:45am
Even in these times of Covid lockdown, Thames Valley Police is receiving reports of theft from vehicles in the Haddenham area.
Please reduce your risk of becoming a victim of such crime by following the following guidelines:
- When leaving your car, close all windows and lock your car
- Park your car in an attended car park
- Look for public car parks approved by the Park Mark scheme
- When parking at home, use your garage. If you don't have a garage, park in a well-lit area
- Don't leave anything on display in your vehicle
- Take all your personal possessions with you
- Remove sat nav holders and visible sat nav ring marks from windscreens
- Leave the glove box open to show there's nothing inside
- Fit an alarm or immobiliser to your car
- Record the details of your property on the Immobilise website
- Do not store your car's documents in the car
- Secure your wheels using locking wheel nuts
- Secure your number plates with anti-theft screws
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Last weekend Haddenham Baptist Church launched its Hat and Boots Restoration Appeal to raise funds for vital repairs to this unique witchert building. One week on, the Appeal has raised an incredible £7500! Baptist Minister Jonny Fillis said "I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who supported Ross and myself during our 90 mile Wychert Way walk, our Open Day and all our...
I'm delighted to say we'll be officially launching the Haddenham EV Hire Club on Saturday, 3rd December. You'll find our stall outside the Village Hall between 9am and 1pm, to coincide with the monthly Vale Harvest market. Come down and check out the car and we'll show you how easy it is to book, open and start, all via an app on your phone. You can sign up for free and...
Aylesbury Lions Club — Santa's visit to HaddenhamPlease note: the Lions Club always do their best to adhere to the published schedules but sometimes weather conditions or roadside parking constraints in the tighter areas of Haddenham mean that changes need to be made 'on the hoof'.Tuesday 29th NovemberWe are starting at the CO-OP, Pegasus Way at 6.00pmThe route will...