River Trip: leaving HVH at 9.30am
via Gay Jordan
By Thames Valley Police - 30th July 2019 6:30pm
Overnight on the 28th and 29th July, there have been several thefts from vehicles, in the area of Churchway and Woodways.
If you have any information, or saw or heard any suspicious behaviour which may assist us in our enquiries, please contact police on the non emergency telephone number 101.
To help to try and prevent other thefts and to ensure that your car is not an appealing target for a thief, we are asking you to be extra vigilant and consider your vehicle security.
- When leaving your car, close all windows and ensure your car is locked and secure.
- When parking at home, use your garage. If you don't have a garage, park in a well-lit area
- Don't leave anything on display in your vehicle
- Take all your personal possessions with you
- Remove sat nav holders and visible sat nav ring marks from windscreens
- Leave the glove box open to show there's nothing inside
- Fit an alarm or immobiliser to your car
- Record the details of your property on the Immobilise website
- Do not store your car's documents in the car
- Secure your wheels using locking wheel nuts
For any further information or advice please contact your Local Neighbourhood Team on 101 or see here.
Local Neighbourhood Policing Team
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Local teenage bands are being offered the opportunity to play before a live audience during the Feast Festival (Friday 20 September).Rock in the Village Hall is a unique event for Haddenham, reflecting the diversity of the village's cultural tastes. The event is headlined by 'Bad Solution', an Anglo-Polish hi-energy progressive metal band. But the event also provides a stage for...
ZKS Martial Arts are offering free taster sessions to youngsters who would like to explore the delights of martial arts.The classes take place at Haddenham St Mary's School.Register your children for a free trial and make the most of the free joining pack in September (worth up to £26)!! http://www.zksmartialarts.co.uk//?fbclid=IwAR3GdSsdYCfdJ-527xvKU5WYYLn4k5zp...
Who's the Shoutiest Person in Haddenham?!Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! All villagers to gather at the Kings Head at 8pm on Thursday 22nd August, where the People will decide who will be the Feast Festival Crier.As a bit of fun for the Feast Festival, anyone with a loud voice is encouraged to enter the Crier competition being held at the Kings Head next Thursday evening. Anyone who wants to have a...