Snakemoor Nature Reserve
Walter Rose Room, HVH
By Thames Valley Police - 30th July 2019 6:30pm
Overnight on the 28th and 29th July, there have been several thefts from vehicles, in the area of Churchway and Woodways.
If you have any information, or saw or heard any suspicious behaviour which may assist us in our enquiries, please contact police on the non emergency telephone number 101.
To help to try and prevent other thefts and to ensure that your car is not an appealing target for a thief, we are asking you to be extra vigilant and consider your vehicle security.
- When leaving your car, close all windows and ensure your car is locked and secure.
- When parking at home, use your garage. If you don't have a garage, park in a well-lit area
- Don't leave anything on display in your vehicle
- Take all your personal possessions with you
- Remove sat nav holders and visible sat nav ring marks from windscreens
- Leave the glove box open to show there's nothing inside
- Fit an alarm or immobiliser to your car
- Record the details of your property on the Immobilise website
- Do not store your car's documents in the car
- Secure your wheels using locking wheel nuts
For any further information or advice please contact your Local Neighbourhood Team on 101 or see here.
Local Neighbourhood Policing Team
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
There was an unpleasant incident outside the Haddenham pharmacy on Tuesday when a man behaved aggressively towards the volunteer marshals.Writes Martin Andrew, Marshal Co-ordinator:"My shift leader had asked the man whether he had a mask as it was necessary for going into the pharmacy. He responded badly and said he would be reporting us (not sure to whom) and that we should have asked...
Looking for Xmas gifts that you can easily post? The museum 2022 calendar is on sale now in the museum and at Blooming Fruity. The theme is 'Haddenham Fifty Years Ago' and features photos taken by Peter Gulland. They cost £4 for members and £5 for others. Envelopes for posting are...
Churches Together in Haddenham will be offering a personal memorial service on Wednesday 3rd November, at 3pm in the Baptist Church.These last few years have given us more than our fair share of grief, exacerbated by the disruption to our support networks and interruptions to our usual grieving patterns. Our hope is that the service will provide a quiet reflective space to remember those we...