Snakemoor Nature Reserve
Aston Sandford Church
St Mary's Centre
By Thames Valley Police - 30th July 2019 6:30pm
Overnight on the 28th and 29th July, there have been several thefts from vehicles, in the area of Churchway and Woodways.
If you have any information, or saw or heard any suspicious behaviour which may assist us in our enquiries, please contact police on the non emergency telephone number 101.
To help to try and prevent other thefts and to ensure that your car is not an appealing target for a thief, we are asking you to be extra vigilant and consider your vehicle security.
- When leaving your car, close all windows and ensure your car is locked and secure.
- When parking at home, use your garage. If you don't have a garage, park in a well-lit area
- Don't leave anything on display in your vehicle
- Take all your personal possessions with you
- Remove sat nav holders and visible sat nav ring marks from windscreens
- Leave the glove box open to show there's nothing inside
- Fit an alarm or immobiliser to your car
- Record the details of your property on the Immobilise website
- Do not store your car's documents in the car
- Secure your wheels using locking wheel nuts
For any further information or advice please contact your Local Neighbourhood Team on 101 or see here.
Local Neighbourhood Policing Team
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
About a month ago a situation occurred in Haddenham Village Hall which made me appreciate several things, the most important of which is how precious life is.I and several friends do line dancing classes in the hall on a Thursday night and about an hour into the class two friends went out to the toilet. We were suddenly aware of a call for help. One of the dancers had suddenly collapsed and...
Robyn Thorogood writes...Towersey Morris are holding a Taster Workshop on Monday on 4th November 2019 at 8.00pm. This your chance to have a go at Morris Dancing and see why we enjoy it. To be held in the Three Horseshoes Pub Barn in Towersey.For more information, please email: t...
Chiltern Railways has advised customers travelling on the weekend of the 19th and 20th of October that there will be engineering works taking place between London Marylebone and Bicester.As a result, the line will be closed at various points and all journeys on Chiltern Railways services will be affected.Some late-night trains on Friday 18th October will also be impacted, with the 00:20...