Youth & Community Centre
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Winterfest Team - 8th December 2022 6:00pm
The village is gearing up for Haddenham's biggest Christmas party ever — Winterfest 2022
Saturday's day of fun is fast approaching, and we can't wait to welcome you to the event.
There is a lot going on and you can check this out either on Facebook or via our website but, and there is always a but, we do need to share some safety and other do's and don'ts with you just so you know in advance and can come properly prepared.
- The entrance opens at 11:45 and the bars at 12 Noon, we close at 6pm.
- Re-entry is allowed using your festival wristband, which we give you on the day and must be shown in order to be served alcohol.
- Dogs whilst family friends are not allowed on the site, except for registered assistance dogs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Location: We are at a NEW location this year — The Village Green opposite St Mary's Church
We strongly advise you to use public transport or walk.
There is NO onsite parking.
For everyone's safety and security, we will as usual have a team of professional security staff on site as well as first aiders.
No alcohol can be brought onto or taken off the site
- Bars: will only accept vouchers.
- Drinks vouchers can be purchased using a card or cash close to the entrance; Vouchers are priced at £1; Ales and Ciders are priced at 5 vouchers per pint ; 3 vouchers per ½ pint; Craft Beers are 6 vouchers.
- Members, Sponsors and Volunteers receive a 20% discount on drinks vouchers (i.e. 5 vouchers will cost £4 instead of £5)
- Food vendors will NOT accept vouchers. Please use card or cash to buy food.
The weather forecast is currently for a dry, sunny but very cold day. Our large marquee will be heated but this is Britain so be British and come prepared, but most important of all, come ready to have a great day out.
See you Saturday and help us raise more money for local good causes
HBFT Trustees and Committee
If you have lost your ticket(s) go to
And then select "Find purchased tickets", enter your email address and you will be emailed a link to your tickets
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
A Service of Thanksgiving for Ruth Richardson (née Stradling) was held at Mossley Hill Church in Liverpool on Thursday 2nd February 2023.Ruth was the youngest daughter of long-term former Haddenham residents, Hugh & Tricia Stradling.For those who would have wished to have attended the service, but were unable to do so (or were unable to view the live Zoom link at the time) we have...
We are saddened to report some vandalism at the pond in Snakemoor. Volunteer manager Julian Watson states: "the throwing of logs, fencing and debris has threatened the environment, wildlife and ambience of this very special village amenity.The photograph does not do justice to the level of damage causedPlease would the very many respectful visitors to Snakemoor keep on the lookout for...
According to the latest Crime and Community Survey (2022) conducted by the Neighbourhood Watch organisation nearly two-thirds (65%) of the British public have concerns about our home being broken into. However, there are some simple, proven measures we can all take to...