Dinton Parish Church
St Mary's Church
Hartwell Nurseries HP17 8RZ
St Mary's Church
By Winterfest Team - 8th December 2022 6:00pm
The village is gearing up for Haddenham's biggest Christmas party ever — Winterfest 2022
Saturday's day of fun is fast approaching, and we can't wait to welcome you to the event.
There is a lot going on and you can check this out either on Facebook or via our website but, and there is always a but, we do need to share some safety and other do's and don'ts with you just so you know in advance and can come properly prepared.
- The entrance opens at 11:45 and the bars at 12 Noon, we close at 6pm.
- Re-entry is allowed using your festival wristband, which we give you on the day and must be shown in order to be served alcohol.
- Dogs whilst family friends are not allowed on the site, except for registered assistance dogs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Location: We are at a NEW location this year — The Village Green opposite St Mary's Church
We strongly advise you to use public transport or walk.
There is NO onsite parking.
For everyone's safety and security, we will as usual have a team of professional security staff on site as well as first aiders.
No alcohol can be brought onto or taken off the site
- Bars: will only accept vouchers.
- Drinks vouchers can be purchased using a card or cash close to the entrance; Vouchers are priced at £1; Ales and Ciders are priced at 5 vouchers per pint ; 3 vouchers per ½ pint; Craft Beers are 6 vouchers.
- Members, Sponsors and Volunteers receive a 20% discount on drinks vouchers (i.e. 5 vouchers will cost £4 instead of £5)
- Food vendors will NOT accept vouchers. Please use card or cash to buy food.
The weather forecast is currently for a dry, sunny but very cold day. Our large marquee will be heated but this is Britain so be British and come prepared, but most important of all, come ready to have a great day out.
See you Saturday and help us raise more money for local good causes
HBFT Trustees and Committee
If you have lost your ticket(s) go to
And then select "Find purchased tickets", enter your email address and you will be emailed a link to your tickets
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The 4th Haddenham Festive Trail opens today (Saturday 2nd December) when lights throughout the village will be switched on from 4pm onwards. A big thank you to all those who signed up for this year's Trail, which includes almost 40 displays. The online Trail Map is included on this webpage — see the PDF — plus a List of Displays, which includes details about the name and creator of...
On 20th November 2023, Beryl House, Aged 91, beloved mother, grandmother and great grandmother, sadly passed away at the Mandeville Grange Nursing Home in Aylesbury.Born at Lower Winchendon, Beryl married Wally in 1951 and they celebrated their golden wedding anniversary in 2001. They lived for a number of years in Aylesbury before moving to Churchway Haddenham in 1982, and then to Willis Road...
Haddenham Youth Football Club (HYFC) is kicking off a new initiative in 2024 to develop a community of referees to help support the local grassroots game for local children. The club is keen to sponsor potential referees through their FA qualification in return for a limited number of free match fees.Refereeing can be a hugely rewarding way of being involved in the game for those ages 15 or...