Waddesdon Community Centre HP18 0LX
Church End Green
St Peter and Paul Church, Dinton
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Winterfest Team - 8th December 2022 6:00pm
The village is gearing up for Haddenham's biggest Christmas party ever — Winterfest 2022
Saturday's day of fun is fast approaching, and we can't wait to welcome you to the event.
There is a lot going on and you can check this out either on Facebook or via our website but, and there is always a but, we do need to share some safety and other do's and don'ts with you just so you know in advance and can come properly prepared.
- The entrance opens at 11:45 and the bars at 12 Noon, we close at 6pm.
- Re-entry is allowed using your festival wristband, which we give you on the day and must be shown in order to be served alcohol.
- Dogs whilst family friends are not allowed on the site, except for registered assistance dogs
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Location: We are at a NEW location this year — The Village Green opposite St Mary's Church
We strongly advise you to use public transport or walk.
There is NO onsite parking.
For everyone's safety and security, we will as usual have a team of professional security staff on site as well as first aiders.
No alcohol can be brought onto or taken off the site
- Bars: will only accept vouchers.
- Drinks vouchers can be purchased using a card or cash close to the entrance; Vouchers are priced at £1; Ales and Ciders are priced at 5 vouchers per pint ; 3 vouchers per ½ pint; Craft Beers are 6 vouchers.
- Members, Sponsors and Volunteers receive a 20% discount on drinks vouchers (i.e. 5 vouchers will cost £4 instead of £5)
- Food vendors will NOT accept vouchers. Please use card or cash to buy food.
The weather forecast is currently for a dry, sunny but very cold day. Our large marquee will be heated but this is Britain so be British and come prepared, but most important of all, come ready to have a great day out.
See you Saturday and help us raise more money for local good causes
HBFT Trustees and Committee
If you have lost your ticket(s) go to
And then select "Find purchased tickets", enter your email address and you will be emailed a link to your tickets
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The 8th annual Haddenham Scarecrow Festival begins today, Saturday 3rd June. Haddenham Scout and Guide Association are very pleased to confirm that there will be 78 wonderful and varied displays to look for this year, spread all over the village. This year, Harpers Estate Agents at Fort End have generously sponsored the cost of printing the Map and they have also entered the competition...
There will be a number of opportunities to take a peek at some lovely local gardens this Summer.The first time will be as part of the village fete, which takes place during the afternoon on Saturday 10th June. The details will be in the fete programmeThose kind enough to throw open their gardens to visitors include:Karen and Jon Pawsey at No 4 Flint StreetRos Welch at No. 5 Flint...
The Haddenham Fish Scheme celebrated its 50th Anniversary for all its current and previous volunteers with a tea Party held in the hall at Haddenham Community Infant School on Sunday 28th May.Leaders Jeanne Watt and Alison Green gave the large group of guests a potted history of the Scheme and some of the notable benefits that it has provided to the Haddenham community since its inception in...