Online Service on Youtube
By Haddenham Webteam - 5th February 2015 5:30pm
The Haddenham & District Rotary Club are hosting their popular Young Photographer competition once again this year, with prizes worth a total of £300.
The Theme for 2015 is: "Exceptional Views"
The competition is open to photographers up to the aged 7 to 18 years, and judging will be divided into three age groups:
7-10 years, 11-13 years, and 14-18 years.
You can download the entry form from this page — see PDF below the image
The Rules of the competition are as follows:
1. One printed photograph to be submitted which must be original and taken by the entrant. Photographs must be no smaller than 15cm x 10cm (A5) and no larger than 21cm x 30cm (A4).
2. Photographs depicting any persons UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST be accompanied by written permission for the photograph to be entered, from each Parent, Guardian or Carer.
3. An entrant under age 18 years on or before 31 August 2014 MUST have their Entry Form countersigned by a Responsible Adult, being a Parent, Guardian, Carer or Teacher (See also Rule 7).
4. Deliver entries by noon on Friday 28th March 2015. in a sealed envelope marked "ROTARY Young Photographer Competition".
5. If a photograph is to be returned, an unsealed stamped addressed envelope must be included with the photograph.
6. All entrants should live in or attend school or college in the Haddenham and District Area.
7. Copyright remains with the photographer but all entries submitted authorise Rotary to reproduce and use the photographs in any format, and use the entrant's likeness, for promotional and publicity purposes. Winning entries may be displayed in public exhibitions and on Rotary web pages.
8. A panel which will include a professional photographer, will judge the entries and the judges will have sole discretion in the allocation of awards.
9. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
10. Other than revealing an entrants' name and age group, personal information will be held confidential and used only for the purposes of the competition, which may include sharing with other Rotary Clubs and the judging panel.
Sealed envelopes must be delivered by noon on Friday 28th March 2015, to one of the following:
- Haddenham Library
- 'Pretty Like Pictures', 12 Buttermarket, Thame
- 'All People Photography', 86 High Street, Waddesdon
Any questions or enquiries may be directed to one of the following: