St Mary's Centre
Throughout most of Haddenham
Wasps at HCIS
By Haddenham Webteam - 10th February 2016 6:00pm
'Monkey Clothes' is Up For Sale
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to acquire and grow an established, flexible and profitable business.
Monkey Clothes is a small business that sells good quality, second-hand children's clothes via pop-up sales.
It works with registered sellers and the sale value of each item is split 50:50 between Monkey Clothes and the Seller.
Monkey Clothes is consistently profitable, generating an annual gross profit ranging between 37% and 46% over the last 4 years.
During this time, Kathy has invested in equipment, new venues and the business has also continued to consistently grow in turnover, customers and sellers. However, there is still much potential to expand the business and it is time for fresh eyes to achieve this.
There are many options for Monkey Clothes. For example you could:
- Keep it exactly as is and start earning profit from the word go;
- Expand to new locations/ areas;
- Scale it down — run sales from home or smaller group sales for example;
- Scale it up — move it into a retail unit and potentially add non clothing products;
- Diversify — Build a stronger E-commerce online presence;
- Join forces with a friend to run as a partnership and potentially hold additional or more frequent sales;
- Add extra smaller pop-up sales at toddler groups/craft fairs etc;
- Franchise the business into other territories;
- Many more possibilities that I haven't thought of!
Monkey Clothes is an exciting and rarely available opportunity to buy a successful business that will generate immediate profit and can be tailored to fit in with your lifestyle. A full handover and training will be provided as part of any sale.
If you wish to discuss Monkey Clothes in more detail please email Kathy at email@example.com or call her on 07703 438007.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Haddenham Village Fete — Saturday 8th June, 1.00pm — 4.30pmMake sure you get along to Haddenham Village Fete when it opens at 13.00 on Saturday 8th June as this year the occasion will start in spectacular fashion with a Hurricane Flypast scheduled for 13.10 (weather permitting of course!). This rare and historically important aircraft is one of only 12 Hawker Hurricanes still airworthy...
Christian Aid Week concluded on Saturday 18th May. If anyone has a Christian Aid envelope which wasn't collected, please would you drop it into No. 6 Long FurlongOr to any of the village churches, please. Thank you.Mary...
A number of local gardens will be open to visitors on the day of the traditional village fete once again this year — on Saturday 8th June.This year six gardens will be open, at:16 Church End (David and Angela Truesdale)The Malthouse, 4 Church End (Chris and Mary Wellby)9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)15 Flint Street (Roderick and Cynthia Floud)Manor Farm...