Church End War Memorial
By Haddenham Webteam - 21st November 2018 11:30am
Here are the details of Santa's Grotto at the Haddenham Garden Centre — courtesy of Haddenham & District Rotary in association with HGC:
- Santa Arrived at Haddenham Garden Centre on Saturday 24th November and will be in his Grotto from 11.00am until 4.00pm each Saturday and Sunday up to and including Sunday 23rd December
- The cost for the Grotto is £5.50 per child to meet and receive a gift from Santa
Supper with Santa:
- 4.30pm Tuesday 11th December and Wednesday 12th December in the 'Gardener's Retreat' coffee shop at the Garden Centre
- Supper includes: Children's hot meal, pudding, drink and a gift from Santa
- Santa circulates and meets with the children
- Cost is £8.99 per child
All proceeds will go to Rotary local charities and projects. Last year the grotto raised more than £5,000.
For the Grotto and Supper, from the Garden Centre
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Haddenham U13s recorded their third win in a row as they beat Aston Clinton and Buckland with 10 wickets to spare at the weekend. Accurate and aggressive bowling restricted Aston Clinton to 46 all out. And with thunder crashing over head, Haddenham got their skates on and overhauled this target with no wickets lost. Our next game at home is on Sunday morning 16th August, at 9:30 against...
Book a test if you have any coronavirus symptomsBuckinghamshire Council has issued the following statement:Cases of COVID-19 are rising again across the country. We do not want a local lockdown in Buckinghamshire. We want to stop the spread of the virus so that we can continue to live our lives and enjoy our freedom.Follow our simple guidance:· If you have any symptoms of COVID-19...
Applications are open for grants from the Haddenham Educational Charity. The charity provides small grants to support residents of Haddenham who need help with the costs associated with education. All forms of study, from Reception to Post Graduate, will be considered, including arts, sports and apprenticeships.The Old British School was a charity, with a deed of 1851, the original deed being...