Bernard Hall, Cuddington
Walter Rose Room HVH
By Haddenham Webteam - 21st November 2018 11:30am
Here are the details of Santa's Grotto at the Haddenham Garden Centre — courtesy of Haddenham & District Rotary in association with HGC:
- Santa Arrived at Haddenham Garden Centre on Saturday 24th November and will be in his Grotto from 11.00am until 4.00pm each Saturday and Sunday up to and including Sunday 23rd December
- The cost for the Grotto is £5.50 per child to meet and receive a gift from Santa
Supper with Santa:
- 4.30pm Tuesday 11th December and Wednesday 12th December in the 'Gardener's Retreat' coffee shop at the Garden Centre
- Supper includes: Children's hot meal, pudding, drink and a gift from Santa
- Santa circulates and meets with the children
- Cost is £8.99 per child
All proceeds will go to Rotary local charities and projects. Last year the grotto raised more than £5,000.
For the Grotto and Supper, from the Garden Centre
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
As part of its 60th anniversary celebrations, Thame Choral Society will be performing Handel's Messiah in April.Ahead of this performance, the choir will be throwing open its doors to singers of all ages and abilities with one of its popular singing workshops. The event will be held on Saturday 8th February at Haddenham Infant School, Woodways, HP17 8DS. Lead by Musical Director, Helen...
From Tuesday 4th February the Haddenham Community Library will be opening 30 minutes later on a weekday morning.On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays the new opening time will be 9.30am. The slightly later opening time is to encourage people with young school children who are interested in volunteering in the library to be able to do so. Anyone interested in volunteering should contact...
The owner of Chiltern House, a commercial property located on Thame Road close to several other small commercial premises on the Thame side of Browns, has lodged an appeal challenging the AVDC decision to refuse re-development of the building as residential accommodation. An informal hearing will be held on Thursday 30th January in Aylesbury. Here's the official notification. Town &...