St Mary's Centre
River Trip: leaving HVH at 9.30am
By Haddenham Webteam - 21st November 2018 11:30am
Here are the details of Santa's Grotto at the Haddenham Garden Centre — courtesy of Haddenham & District Rotary in association with HGC:
- Santa Arrived at Haddenham Garden Centre on Saturday 24th November and will be in his Grotto from 11.00am until 4.00pm each Saturday and Sunday up to and including Sunday 23rd December
- The cost for the Grotto is £5.50 per child to meet and receive a gift from Santa
Supper with Santa:
- 4.30pm Tuesday 11th December and Wednesday 12th December in the 'Gardener's Retreat' coffee shop at the Garden Centre
- Supper includes: Children's hot meal, pudding, drink and a gift from Santa
- Santa circulates and meets with the children
- Cost is £8.99 per child
All proceeds will go to Rotary local charities and projects. Last year the grotto raised more than £5,000.
For the Grotto and Supper, from the Garden Centre
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Who's the Shoutiest Person in Haddenham?!Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! All villagers to gather at the Kings Head at 8pm on Thursday 22nd August, where the People will decide who will be the Feast Festival Crier.As a bit of fun for the Feast Festival, anyone with a loud voice is encouraged to enter the Crier competition being held at the Kings Head next Thursday evening. Anyone who wants to have a...
The Wendover Bypass is soon to be re-surfaced with a 'low noise surface' according to Buckinghamshire County Council.Work on the new £1.51 million surface was due to start in the August bank holiday week. However, issues relating to the availability and testing of the specialist material now means contractors will start work from 7.00pm on Friday 20th September. The two-week...
The people of Buckinghamshire are being asked for their views on how the new Buckinghamshire Unitary Council, and its councillors, will work with local communities to improve the lives of residents.In a consultation launched this week, the Shadow Executive — who are working to create the new council — asks for residents, town and parish councils, community groups and other partner...