By Haddenham Webteam - 21st November 2018 11:30am
Here are the details of Santa's Grotto at the Haddenham Garden Centre — courtesy of Haddenham & District Rotary in association with HGC:
- Santa Arrived at Haddenham Garden Centre on Saturday 24th November and will be in his Grotto from 11.00am until 4.00pm each Saturday and Sunday up to and including Sunday 23rd December
- The cost for the Grotto is £5.50 per child to meet and receive a gift from Santa
Supper with Santa:
- 4.30pm Tuesday 11th December and Wednesday 12th December in the 'Gardener's Retreat' coffee shop at the Garden Centre
- Supper includes: Children's hot meal, pudding, drink and a gift from Santa
- Santa circulates and meets with the children
- Cost is £8.99 per child
All proceeds will go to Rotary local charities and projects. Last year the grotto raised more than £5,000.
For the Grotto and Supper, from the Garden Centre
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Puddleducks Pre-school will be showing two films for children aged under-6 at the Youth and Community Centre, Woodways, this Sunday (16th Dec) from 3.00pm-4.30pm Films on offer are: The Gruffalo's Child and Stick Man.There will also be craft activities, Christmas songs, and popcorn with a drink, which are included in the £3.50 entry fee per child (under-ones go in free). Wear your...
At the request of the President of Diabetes UK, Haddenham resident David Lindsey gave a thirty minute presentation on his work with Tyrefighters Weight Loss Group to the executive and members of Diabetes UK at the Aylesbury Canal Society's headquarters on the 6th December.The presentation covered the progress and development of the Group since its inception nearly five years ago and it...
This community website contains the published listings for several hundred clubs, societies, organisations and service providers in Haddenham.To maintain Haddenham.net as a major one-stop source for local information, we need to keep our records as up-to-date as we can and it would be an impossible job for the editor without the necessary updates. So we rely upon local organisers, elected...