Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 21st November 2018 11:30am
Here are the details of Santa's Grotto at the Haddenham Garden Centre — courtesy of Haddenham & District Rotary in association with HGC:
- Santa Arrived at Haddenham Garden Centre on Saturday 24th November and will be in his Grotto from 11.00am until 4.00pm each Saturday and Sunday up to and including Sunday 23rd December
- The cost for the Grotto is £5.50 per child to meet and receive a gift from Santa
Supper with Santa:
- 4.30pm Tuesday 11th December and Wednesday 12th December in the 'Gardener's Retreat' coffee shop at the Garden Centre
- Supper includes: Children's hot meal, pudding, drink and a gift from Santa
- Santa circulates and meets with the children
- Cost is £8.99 per child
All proceeds will go to Rotary local charities and projects. Last year the grotto raised more than £5,000.
For the Grotto and Supper, from the Garden Centre
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Here is a list of Christmas services in Haddenham churches:Churches Together in Haddenham Fri 13th Dec 7.00pm Village Carol Service in Village Hall Methodist Church Sun 15th Dec 10.15am JAM service with the Baptist Church Sun 22nd Dec 3.00pm Carol Service, followed by tea and mince pies Wed 25th Dec 9.30am Christmas Day Service with our Baptist friends at..
... by becoming a befriender.We all need a helping hand or listening ear — sometimes more so due to health, isolation or recovery following an operation. Local charity, Connection Support, are looking for volunteer befrienders to support their Prevention Matters clients to build a more fulfilling life in Buckinghamshire.Prevention Matters help adults regain confidence, maintain independence...
Haddenham Community Fair 2020In January 2017 and again in September 2018 Haddenham Village Society organised a Community Fair which provided an opportunity for local groups representing a wide range of activities to 'set out their stalls' for Haddenham villagers, particularly for our many newcomers. The Village Society is very pleased to announce that next February, on 'leap...