By Haddenham Webteam - 21st November 2018 11:30am
Here are the details of Santa's Grotto at the Haddenham Garden Centre — courtesy of Haddenham & District Rotary in association with HGC:
- Santa Arrived at Haddenham Garden Centre on Saturday 24th November and will be in his Grotto from 11.00am until 4.00pm each Saturday and Sunday up to and including Sunday 23rd December
- The cost for the Grotto is £5.50 per child to meet and receive a gift from Santa
Supper with Santa:
- 4.30pm Tuesday 11th December and Wednesday 12th December in the 'Gardener's Retreat' coffee shop at the Garden Centre
- Supper includes: Children's hot meal, pudding, drink and a gift from Santa
- Santa circulates and meets with the children
- Cost is £8.99 per child
All proceeds will go to Rotary local charities and projects. Last year the grotto raised more than £5,000.
For the Grotto and Supper, from the Garden Centre
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
With everything moving so fast I am writing to again update you on how things are in Buckinghamshire, what we are asking people to do to keep us all safe and the campaign we will be running to help keep Buckinghamshire out of the 'High' category for COVID.The situation in BuckinghamshireThis week there is a clear message as unfortunately we are starting to see more hospital...
Dawn Cumming is an art historian with a particular interest in Italian Renaissance history and art. Her name will be familiar to many people living in the Haddenham and Thame area where she has taught widely on the subject of art to various groups, societies and residents in care homes for many years. Dawn is passionate about Tuscany and she divides her time between the UK and the countryside...
The trustees of the Haddenham Parochial Charities are inviting applications from residents in need. Consisting of three registered ancient charities: Joseph Franklin (204185), Alms Corn (237265) and Revd John Willis (205529), the charities historically provided bread, coal and seed corn for the poor at Christmas. Nowadays, the trustees make a gift of money to claimants in need of support.To...