Haddenham.net

Entrepreneurial Despite Covid

Home » News » Entrepreneurial Despite Covid
Sam McMahon

Local businessman Sam McMahon started Snapper Media in January of 2020 and, after a tough year, which has required the re-alignment of his business model, he's managed to grow the business enough to move into premises in Haddenham.

Sam is keen give back to the local community who have been so kind in supporting his business over such a difficult first year and is offering free LinkedIn headshot sessions to anyone who has lost their job due to the Coronavirus.

Online data show that LinkedIn members with a profile photo receive 21 times more profile views and nine times more connection requests so it's definitely worth doing if you are one of the many currently hunting for a new job!

You can get in touch with Sam, via email at: sam@snappermedia.co.uk.

If anyone would like to take a look at some of Sam's work, you can do so here.

popular recent storiesAlso in the news

Martin Tett - serious
Martin Tett: Tue 19 Jan 7:30pm

Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...

Covid19-vaccine-UK
Haddenham Webteam: Tue 19 Jan 7:00pm

Dr Howcutt is doing an excellent job keeping us all up-to-date with the latest Covid Vaccination News. Here's his latest communication, dated Tuesday 19th January 2021:As part of our ongoing efforts to get our patients vaccinated as soon as possible, we are working closely with practices across Buckinghamshire. You may therefore get an invitation to go to another vaccine hub to receive...

battery waste and recycling
Haddenham Webteam: Tue 19 Jan 4:00pm

Buckinghamshire Council and Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service are calling on residents to recycle small electrical devices and batteries safely in order to prevent fires. This advice follows an incident on Monday morning (18th January) in Padbury where a fire broke out on board one of Buckinghamshire Council's waste vehicles.The cause of the fire, which was quickly responded to by both...