By Haddenham Webteam - 21st December 2013 10:00am
If you've never visited the Tythe Barn at Christmas, you really owe it to yourself to do so — and Saturday 21st December is your last opportunity this year.
The setting is the magnificent 15th century tythe barn at Church End, Haddenham, which provides a breathtaking backdrop to impress every visitor — a stunning example of rural architecture and human craftsmanship of former centuries.
On display is a truly delightful range of Christmas gifts: from candles to cake decorations, Christmas cards to crackers, fabulous scarves, woolly gloves and socks, jewellery and great stocking fillers along with local apple juice, jams, chutneys and homemade cakes.
You will be filled with ideas for decorating your home and picking up some last minute gifts from the country inspired collections.
A visit to the Tythe Barn at Christmas cannot fail to delight. The doors close for the last time this year at 5pm — don't miss it!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...
Dr Howcutt is doing an excellent job keeping us all up-to-date with the latest Covid Vaccination News. Here's his latest communication, dated Tuesday 19th January 2021:As part of our ongoing efforts to get our patients vaccinated as soon as possible, we are working closely with practices across Buckinghamshire. You may therefore get an invitation to go to another vaccine hub to receive...
Buckinghamshire Council and Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service are calling on residents to recycle small electrical devices and batteries safely in order to prevent fires. This advice follows an incident on Monday morning (18th January) in Padbury where a fire broke out on board one of Buckinghamshire Council's waste vehicles.The cause of the fire, which was quickly responded to by both...