via Gay Jordan
By Haddenham Webteam - 29th May 2019 1:30pm
Put a spring in your step or a spin on your serve at Haddenham Tennis Club, on Woodways Recreation Ground
The club offers members a full range of weekly coached and drop-in sessions for all ages throughout the year — some sessions are open to non-members — come along and join in the fun.
The current season is well underway . . .
· Adult & Junior weekly coaching squads; Team practice nights; Club Nights and more ...
· Short Tennis for Over 60s; monthly mixed social events with refreshments; weekday mornings arranged social sessions
· Saturdays 9-1pm drop-in 'Drills & Skills' sessions; 4-6pm Minis/Juniors 'Play & Pizza'
· Minis/Juniors Team challenge event on Sunday 23rd June from 2pm
· Junior Tennis Camp — Summer fun for four weeks: 29th July-23rd August — full days or half-days
Calendar, enrolment forms and more on the club website
Queries & contact — Email: email@example.com
News & views — see the Facebook page
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The village will be alive with the sound of music during the Feast Festival (13th-23rd September 2019).Genres galore, all ages, professional and amateur, the Festival will showcase the immense and diverse musical talents of Haddenham.Open Mic Night — a new event for HaddenhamWe kick off with a new event, an 'Open Mic' night in the Kings Head. Open to everyone, this is a late...
For centuries Haddenham and artists have been drawn to each other's heart. The village continues to be at the centre of a vibrant and diverse creative and artistic community, of national standing.The vibrancy of that creativity is on show throughout the forthcoming Haddenham Feast Festival (13-23 September) -- with a wide range of exhibitions, talks, tutorials, and interactive...
David Truesdale, Chairman of Haddenham Parish Council, conducted the official opening ceremony of the children's playground on Wednesday 21st August, following its refurbishment with new equipment.Goody bags were also handed out to youngsters who were far sighted enough to drag their parents and guardians along on the day!Our grateful thanks to Carol Mason, for the...