St Mary's Centre
WRR in village hall
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 29th May 2019 1:30pm
Put a spring in your step or a spin on your serve at Haddenham Tennis Club, on Woodways Recreation Ground
The club offers members a full range of weekly coached and drop-in sessions for all ages throughout the year — some sessions are open to non-members — come along and join in the fun.
The current season is well underway . . .
· Adult & Junior weekly coaching squads; Team practice nights; Club Nights and more ...
· Short Tennis for Over 60s; monthly mixed social events with refreshments; weekday mornings arranged social sessions
· Saturdays 9-1pm drop-in 'Drills & Skills' sessions; 4-6pm Minis/Juniors 'Play & Pizza'
· Minis/Juniors Team challenge event on Sunday 23rd June from 2pm
· Junior Tennis Camp — Summer fun for four weeks: 29th July-23rd August — full days or half-days
Calendar, enrolment forms and more on the club website
Queries & contact — Email: email@example.com
News & views — see the Facebook page
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Haddenham & District Rotary are hosting a Charity Quiz Night on Saturday 26th October, in support of Rotary's global 'End Polio Now' programme to eradicate Polio worldwide.Only two countries remain in which Polio is present 'in the wild': Afghanistan and Pakistan. For every £1.00 raised, the Bill Gates Foundation gives £2.00 There are NO administration costs...
An unusually rich musical experience was enjoyed by those who attended the latest Aperitif Recital at St Mary's on Thursday 17th October. Richard Gowers, already an internationally distinguished organist at the age of 24, gave us a brilliant rendering of Julius Reubke's Sonata on the 94th psalm. Few in the audience will have heard of Reubke and most will have needed reminding of the...
Robyn Thorogood, Volunteer Manager of the Snakemoor Nature Reserve, writes...A sunny morning greeted us on Saturday 19th October and we had a great volunteer work group with 14 turn up to help maintain and improve Snakemoor. It was a very productive morning.A significant task was cutting and removing the increasingly large branches growing above the Willow tunnel. So big branches of the...