Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
St Mary's Church
By Haddenham Webteam - 29th May 2019 1:30pm
Put a spring in your step or a spin on your serve at Haddenham Tennis Club, on Woodways Recreation Ground
The club offers members a full range of weekly coached and drop-in sessions for all ages throughout the year — some sessions are open to non-members — come along and join in the fun.
The current season is well underway . . .
· Adult & Junior weekly coaching squads; Team practice nights; Club Nights and more ...
· Short Tennis for Over 60s; monthly mixed social events with refreshments; weekday mornings arranged social sessions
· Saturdays 9-1pm drop-in 'Drills & Skills' sessions; 4-6pm Minis/Juniors 'Play & Pizza'
· Minis/Juniors Team challenge event on Sunday 23rd June from 2pm
· Junior Tennis Camp — Summer fun for four weeks: 29th July-23rd August — full days or half-days
Calendar, enrolment forms and more on the club website
Queries & contact — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & views — see the Facebook page
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Yesterday. Saturday 19th June, was the last day of the GP-led COVID vaccination hub at Stoke Mandeville Stadium supported by Haddenham Medical Centre.It has been a wonderful experience to work with colleagues from practices across the Aylesbury Vale including many GPs and nurses who returned from retirement to help the vaccination effort.We have had inspirational leadership from Dr Sajid...
Haddenham Youth FC, a welcoming football club that aims to develop players in a fun and friendly environment, is currently looking for boys to join next season's under-11s team.Whilst the team has a healthy squad size, the move from 7-a-side to 9-a-side has opened up the opportunity for more boys to train and play. All standards are welcome, as long as the boys are able to train and play...
Announcement from the Haddenham Beer Festivals Trust:One of the toughest things for the festivals team about having to cancel them is knowing we are not able to raise funds for local good causes. We know that so many, particularly the smaller organisations, who don't have the resources to undertake the complex application process for national grants, rely on us to keep their ventures...