By Haddenham Webteam - 4th April 2020 8:32pm
It's Holy Week
The Wychert Vale benefice, of which Haddenham is part, has a range of locally created video resources for those adults and children wishing to engage with Holy Week.
· A Service of Holy Communion for Palm Sunday
· A short reflection on Palms and Palm Sunday by Revd Jonathan Hawkins
· 'What About Donkey?' — a story for children for Palm Sunday written and performed by Phil Groves
· How to make Palm Crosses — a Video Guide by Revd Mark Nelson
· You will also find Phil telling the story of 'The Rainbow in the Sky' so children know about why they are putting up rainbows in their windows
Copy and paste this link into your browser:
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The following letter is being distributed to parents and guardians from Public Health England:Dear parents and guardiansThis is an important letter to share some information on how we can work together to make sure we can continue to give children and young people the best education in the safest way possible.One important part of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils, parents and...
We are saddened to learn that the giant Aylesbury duck that stood by the pond at Banks Parade has been attacked and left damaged.The duck was constructed by Ken Perry on behalf of Haddenham Museum, as part of the Haddenham Feast Festival. It appears that the damage was caused by the model being kicked and punched.Such a shame that we have mindless individuals among our community with nothing...
Back in mid-March, due to Covid-19 government restrictions on indoor activities, we had to halt our screenings programme at the Village Picture House in Cuddington.A lot of work has been done to make the cinema experience as safe as it can be by complying with Government guidelines for village halls and community centres, and we had planned to re-open the cinema on October 8th, with a socially...