By Haddenham Webteam - 4th April 2020 8:32pm
It's Holy Week
The Wychert Vale benefice, of which Haddenham is part, has a range of locally created video resources for those adults and children wishing to engage with Holy Week.
· A Service of Holy Communion for Palm Sunday
· A short reflection on Palms and Palm Sunday by Revd Jonathan Hawkins
· 'What About Donkey?' — a story for children for Palm Sunday written and performed by Phil Groves
· How to make Palm Crosses — a Video Guide by Revd Mark Nelson
· You will also find Phil telling the story of 'The Rainbow in the Sky' so children know about why they are putting up rainbows in their windows
Copy and paste this link into your browser:
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Back in December 1993 the four Chrisitian churches (Anglican, Baptist, Catholic and Methodists) in the village of Haddenham held a special service during which a covenant (a set of promises) was established. It was a service that acknowledged our differences and celebrated the unique contribution brought by each tradition. But it was also a service that acknowledged that there was more that...
We have had a very busy and successful couple of days at the Stoke Mandeville Stadium Aylesbury Vaccination Centre. Most of our clinical team from Haddenham Medical Centre have been there at some point over this time both giving vaccines and in the really tricky work of vaccine preparation.The vaccines do not come prepared like flu jabs. There is an important, but painstaking, first stage of...
Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...