Haddenham

Good News Story!

Home » News » Good News Story!
Amber & Becci 01

We are delighted to report that Haddenham.net has been part of a good news story.

Local resident Beth has written to let us know of a happy ending, following a post on Haddenham.net which resulted in a happy four-year-old (her daughter, Amber) being reunited with her bear (Becci Bear).

Said Beth: "It's a special bear as it's a memento from Amber's experience of being a bridesmaid for her cousin a year ago."

"It's a build-a-bear with recorded message inside from the bride to the bridesmaid to say thank you."

A haddenham resident found it on the street and posted a message which we saw and then got in touch and had a handover."

The photo shows Amber and Becci — a delightful image for everyone to enjoy!

popular recent storiesAlso in the news

Martin Tett - serious
Martin Tett: Tue 19 Jan 7:30pm

Here's the latest missive from Martin Tett, Leader of Buckinghamshire Council, dated 19th January 2021:The COVID-19 vaccine programme has gathered pace since I last wrote and I wanted to update you on the latest news:Nearly 20,000 Bucks residents have now received their COVID-19 vaccineAll Buckinghamshire residents aged 80 and above will be offered a vaccine appointment through...

Covid19-vaccine-UK
Haddenham Webteam: Tue 19 Jan 7:00pm

Dr Howcutt is doing an excellent job keeping us all up-to-date with the latest Covid Vaccination News. Here's his latest communication, dated Tuesday 19th January 2021:As part of our ongoing efforts to get our patients vaccinated as soon as possible, we are working closely with practices across Buckinghamshire. You may therefore get an invitation to go to another vaccine hub to receive...

battery waste and recycling
Haddenham Webteam: Tue 19 Jan 4:00pm

Buckinghamshire Council and Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service are calling on residents to recycle small electrical devices and batteries safely in order to prevent fires. This advice follows an incident on Monday morning (18th January) in Padbury where a fire broke out on board one of Buckinghamshire Council's waste vehicles.The cause of the fire, which was quickly responded to by both...