Bradmoor Farm, Rear Car Park
By Haddenham Webteam - 3rd November 2020 8:13pm
Due to government restrictions that come into force from midnight on Wednesday 4th November, Haddenham Community Library will be closed until Friday December 4th at the earliest.
* All libraries in Buckinghamshire will be closed for browsing or book borrowing.
* Books out on loan will automatically be renewed so borrowers need not worry about running up fines
* On line resources — e-books, e-audio books, newspapers and magazines are available
* Our website www.haddenhamcommunitylibrary.org.uk will keep you up to date with developments
* Links to the County Library Service are on our website for more information
We look forward to welcoming our borrowers of all ages back in December. There will be lots of lovely new books waiting for you on our shelves!.
Chair, Board of Trustees
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Haddenham resident and prolific author, Martin Andrew, has just published another book. Read all about it here.Fans of CS Forester's novels — especially Flying Colours — and Ioan Gruffudd's portrayal of Horatio Hornblower will be in their element with this engaging true-life tale of a jaunt down the rivers Severn and Loire, the first a trial run and the latter a re-enactment of...
The 6th annual Haddenham Scarecrow Festival held in June by the Haddenham Scout and Guide Association was a great success in more ways than one. There were over 100 incredible creations in this year's event, which were very much enjoyed by residents and visitors alike. The 2021 Festival was held in aid of the Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity and the organisers set an ambitious target of...
The Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust have notified us that Walk-in COVID vaccinations will be available at Stoke Mandeville Stadium every day throughout the rest of July.The centre can vaccinate up to 600 people a day. It is welcoming anyone aged 18 and over who needs a Pfizer first or second dose — please ensure you leave at least eight weeks between doses.Now, anyone qualifying who wants...