Walter Rose Room, HVH
Wlater Rose Room, HVH
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Haddenham Webteam - 3rd November 2020 8:13pm
Due to government restrictions that come into force from midnight on Wednesday 4th November, Haddenham Community Library will be closed until Friday December 4th at the earliest.
* All libraries in Buckinghamshire will be closed for browsing or book borrowing.
* Books out on loan will automatically be renewed so borrowers need not worry about running up fines
* On line resources — e-books, e-audio books, newspapers and magazines are available
* Our website www.haddenhamcommunitylibrary.org.uk will keep you up to date with developments
* Links to the County Library Service are on our website for more information
We look forward to welcoming our borrowers of all ages back in December. There will be lots of lovely new books waiting for you on our shelves!.
Chair, Board of Trustees
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
A group of a dozen volunteers made themselves available on Saturday 23rd October to help maintain Snakemoor nature reserve.Volunteer Manager Julian Watson summarised the achievements as follows:15 replacement bird boxes were installed across the reserve. These will be monitored from early spring to track which species take up residence;Approximately 2 tonnes of wood chippings have been...
The transfer of the lease for the Youth & Community Centre has been going through a rather protracted legal process for the last 18+ months, so that it can come under the control of the Junior School. This is unfortunate, given the modest number of good venues available for meetings and social gatherings in Haddenham. In the hope that this situation will be resolved soon, enquiries should be...
There was an unpleasant incident outside the Haddenham pharmacy on Tuesday when a man behaved aggressively towards the volunteer marshals.Writes Martin Andrew, Marshal Co-ordinator:"My shift leader had asked the man whether he had a mask as it was necessary for going into the pharmacy. He responded badly and said he would be reporting us (not sure to whom) and that we should have asked...