By Cynthia Floud - 3rd May 2013 11:00am
A number of delightful gardens in Haddenham will be open for the village fete, on Saturday 8th June
- 16 Church End (Angela and David Truesdale)
- 9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)
- 5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)
- 15 Flint Street (Cynthia and Roderick Floud)
- Manor Farm, Church End (Lizzie and David Banister)
and NEW this year:
- The Granary, Manor Farm (Carolyn and David Hollick)
- and 14 Church End (Zoe and Brian Bowman) — where there will be tea, cakes and an art exhibition
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Haddenham resident Dr Philippa Blowfield will be running the Official 40th London Marathon next Sunday, 4th October. Of course, due to Covid restrictions, the event cannot take place in London. So instead 45,000 runners across the world are running the distance in their local communities. You are likely to have spotted Philippa on her many training runs around Haddenham in the last few...
Dennis Vincent, the very longstanding fuel attendant at Ivor Miles garage in Churchway, has decided to retire after nearly 30 years' serving fuel to the motorists of Haddenham and the surrounding areas. Dennis has been an outstanding member of the Ivor Miles team and, in all weathers, been at the forefront of the business. Many local residents will recall that, despite his senior years...
The following letter is being distributed to parents and guardians from Public Health England:Dear parents and guardiansThis is an important letter to share some information on how we can work together to make sure we can continue to give children and young people the best education in the safest way possible.One important part of ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils, parents and...