Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Cynthia Floud - 3rd May 2013 11:00am
A number of delightful gardens in Haddenham will be open for the village fete, on Saturday 8th June
- 16 Church End (Angela and David Truesdale)
- 9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)
- 5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)
- 15 Flint Street (Cynthia and Roderick Floud)
- Manor Farm, Church End (Lizzie and David Banister)
and NEW this year:
- The Granary, Manor Farm (Carolyn and David Hollick)
- and 14 Church End (Zoe and Brian Bowman) — where there will be tea, cakes and an art exhibition
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following the creation of 'The Green Phoenix' (a Community Interest Company) in November 2018, with the intention of seeking to acquire the Green Dragon in Haddenham on behalf of the local community, the core team has issued the following update on Tuesday 18th December.We wanted to let you know we have had a fantastic response from the community regarding buying the Green Dragon...
Following the recent Government decision to move to a unitary authority in Buckinghamshire, combining the County Council and District Council authorities into one body, AVDC has now received confirmation from the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government that there will not be any local elections in 2019. This means that district councillors will now continue until 2020 and that...
Celebrate the 10th year of the Florence Nightingale Hospice Midnight Walk this yearFlorence Nightingale Hospice Charity's Midnight Walk began in 2010 with 550 ladies walking up to 12 miles and raised £65,000.By 2018 the event had opened up to include men and has become their largest fundraising event. Over the past nine years the walk has raised over £500,000 towards...