Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Cynthia Floud - 3rd May 2013 11:00am
A number of delightful gardens in Haddenham will be open for the village fete, on Saturday 8th June
- 16 Church End (Angela and David Truesdale)
- 9 Church End (Margaret Walshe)
- 5 Flint Street (Ros Welch)
- 15 Flint Street (Cynthia and Roderick Floud)
- Manor Farm, Church End (Lizzie and David Banister)
and NEW this year:
- The Granary, Manor Farm (Carolyn and David Hollick)
- and 14 Church End (Zoe and Brian Bowman) — where there will be tea, cakes and an art exhibition
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal 2021 will be taking place from Saturday 30th October to Sunday 14th November in Haddenham & Aston Sandford. This year there will be limited Street and House-to-House collections due to the Covid situation. Shops, businesses, three schools, the Baptist and Methodist churches, Haddenham Museum, the Rising Sun and King's Head pubs have all kindly agreed...
Read this then understand why I want to treat NHS Staff in December to some nice Xmasy treatsPlease, next time you go shopping buy just one extra thing, drop it into my basket (6 Willis Road) and I will make up some nice bags for them to enjoy...or sponser me by pledging what you will give instead of money (although I am taking money also) for me to give up the booze for a month...let...
A group of a dozen volunteers made themselves available on Saturday 23rd October to help maintain Snakemoor nature reserve.Volunteer Manager Julian Watson summarised the achievements as follows:15 replacement bird boxes were installed across the reserve. These will be monitored from early spring to track which species take up residence;Approximately 2 tonnes of wood chippings have been...