From Bradmoor Farm
St Mary's Church
By Tim Armitt - 17th October 2012 8:23am
Members of the Haddenham Village Fete committee have recently finished totting up the accounts from the 2012 event, and are pleased to announce they have made following donations to local good causes:
- Haddenham Airfield Pavilion Project — £1750.00
- Haddenham Community Library — £1250.00
- St Mary's School Eco Building — £750.00
- Florence Nightingale Hospice (in memory of Mike Thompson) — £500.00
- Haddenham Parochial Charities (John Willis Fund) and Age Concern — total £600.00
- The Grove Children's Charity — £250.00
- The Friends of St Mary's Church — £250.00
- Chiltern Branch of the Cats Protection Society — £100.00
For further information, please contact Tim Armitt.
Tel: 291720 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Bucks residents urged to give their views on financial plans for next yearResidents in Buckinghamshire are being asked to help the County Council make important budget decisions in a consultation that has launched today, Wednesday 17th October.The annual budget consultation asks people for their views on the Council's financial plans for next year and on areas where spending should be...
An announcement from the Community Library Trustees:It is with sadness that we have to report that Emma Foster, our Library Manager, will not be returning to work, due to illness. On behalf of the Trustees we wish Emma and her family the very best for the future. She has made a significant contribution to Haddenham Community Library and its success over the last six years.In the meantime we...
Thames Water will shortly be laying new pipe connections in Standbridge Road, just south of the junction with Willis Road. This will mean complete road closure at that section for up to five days:from Monday 22nd until Friday 26th October. The detour will be via Churchway and Aston...