Foyer of VH
By Tim Armitt - 17th October 2012 8:23am
Members of the Haddenham Village Fete committee have recently finished totting up the accounts from the 2012 event, and are pleased to announce they have made following donations to local good causes:
- Haddenham Airfield Pavilion Project — £1750.00
- Haddenham Community Library — £1250.00
- St Mary's School Eco Building — £750.00
- Florence Nightingale Hospice (in memory of Mike Thompson) — £500.00
- Haddenham Parochial Charities (John Willis Fund) and Age Concern — total £600.00
- The Grove Children's Charity — £250.00
- The Friends of St Mary's Church — £250.00
- Chiltern Branch of the Cats Protection Society — £100.00
For further information, please contact Tim Armitt.
Tel: 291720 Email: email@example.com
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
All council car park charges and on-street parking restrictions have been lifted today across Buckinghamshire. The five existing councils have taken the unprecedented step to help support communities, key workers and volunteers during the Coronavirus outbreak.The changes will mean all council car parks across the county will be completely free to use and all parking restrictions lifted. This...
These last few days have been incredibly challenging as we all make major changes to our daily lives to try to slow the spread of the coronavirus. I want to start by thanking everyone for the huge personal sacrifices you are all making to help protect the people in our county in the coming weeks and months.We really are all in this together and I know how strong our communities here in...
The Parish Council has been working with local residents and organisations to establish a centralised community-based support system for Haddenham residents to use in these most difficult and unprecedented times.Stopping the transmission of the virus is our main priority and this should be at the forefront of everyone's daily routines. We need to set processes in place so we can all comply...