Bernard Hall, Cuddington
St Mary's Centre
By Tim Armitt - 17th October 2012 8:23am
Members of the Haddenham Village Fete committee have recently finished totting up the accounts from the 2012 event, and are pleased to announce they have made following donations to local good causes:
- Haddenham Airfield Pavilion Project — £1750.00
- Haddenham Community Library — £1250.00
- St Mary's School Eco Building — £750.00
- Florence Nightingale Hospice (in memory of Mike Thompson) — £500.00
- Haddenham Parochial Charities (John Willis Fund) and Age Concern — total £600.00
- The Grove Children's Charity — £250.00
- The Friends of St Mary's Church — £250.00
- Chiltern Branch of the Cats Protection Society — £100.00
For further information, please contact Tim Armitt.
Tel: 291720 Email: email@example.com
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Aperitif Recitals at St Mary's Church — Thursday May 23rd at 7pmAperitif Recitals is presenting the seventeenth of its almost astonishingly popular organ recital series. Perhaps these concerts are found to be so agreeable because the recital is short, no longer than forty minutes, and the audience enjoy wine and canapés as they both listen and watch.Video screens relay clear views for...
The Patient Participation Group in Haddenham is presenting a short play performed by The Human Story Theatre at Haddenham Library on Wednesday 22nd May at 7.00pm. The Human Story Theatre present Connie's Colander — a play about dementiaConnie is a retired domestic science teacher. Emily, her daughter, is enjoying hosting her first TV cookery show: Connie's Colander, bringing her...
Pete Summerskill, the Admin Manager for Haddenham Village Hall writes:The village hall AGM takes place on Wednesday 22nd May, to which all village residents and other users and potential users of the hall are invited. The meeting will be held in the Walter Rose Room, commencing at 8.00pm. Please invite anyone else you think may be interested in coming along as this is open to all, not just...