Tickety Brew cafe
Bernard Hall, Cuddington
By Tim Armitt - 17th October 2012 8:23am
Members of the Haddenham Village Fete committee have recently finished totting up the accounts from the 2012 event, and are pleased to announce they have made following donations to local good causes:
- Haddenham Airfield Pavilion Project — £1750.00
- Haddenham Community Library — £1250.00
- St Mary's School Eco Building — £750.00
- Florence Nightingale Hospice (in memory of Mike Thompson) — £500.00
- Haddenham Parochial Charities (John Willis Fund) and Age Concern — total £600.00
- The Grove Children's Charity — £250.00
- The Friends of St Mary's Church — £250.00
- Chiltern Branch of the Cats Protection Society — £100.00
For further information, please contact Tim Armitt.
Tel: 291720 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
There will be an Aylesbury Vale by-election for a District Councillor to represent Haddenham & Stone on Thursday, 7th March. Haddenham Village Society has organised hustings, at which the candidates will present their case, on Wednesday 27th February in the Haddenham Community Library, commencing at 8.00pm. All four candidates have confirmed their participation; they will make short speeches...
A new introductory four-morning garden design course, studying the key principles of garden design in the acclaimed setting of Turn End house and garden, has been added to the Trust's event programme.It will be led by garden designer Deborah Lewis and held over four mornings ((10.00am-12.30pm) on the following dates: Tuesday 14th MayTuesday 21st MayTuesday 4th June and Tuesday 11th...
Here's the latest communication from the Green Phoenix Team, the group seeking to purchase the Green Dragon on behalf of the Haddenham community.Legal WorkA great deal of work on both the legal and financial side of things is happening behind the scenes. This is clearly vital to move the community project forward. We hope to have some information and documentation to share with you in...